Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Brand new T-top body and glass seals CJB- Really expensive. :)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Brand new T-top body and glass seals CJB- Really expensive. :) by smartaxel
Started on: 12-21-2014 09:08 PM
Replies: 16 (1443 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 06-20-2016 10:59 PM
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
******** SOLD ***** Thank you.

Edit: The SEALS only are listed on Ebay right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222...51&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

For sale, I have one set of brand new, never installed, CJB body and glass T-top seals. I also have a set of the glass drip rubber pieces, one set of new original T-top caps, and one set of new T-top glass plastic trim, as well as a t-top glass hardware rebuild kit. Edit: Also a set of OEM P seals.

I originally bought the seals to try to reproduce them, but that did not work out. Since I sold my T-top car, I don't need these anymore. Together, these parts cost me a LOT of money- over $1400+ so please understand that are not going to be cheap. Feel free to PM me with serious offers. I'm not in a rush to sell them, but at the same time, I don't feel "right" sitting on them since I won't be reproducing them or using them now. Again, feel free to post below or PM me with serious offers. I'm not looking to get rich, but I don't plan to lose any more either. My starting price for everything was $1400 to you guys, but I am now listing the T-top seals only on Ebay and we'll see how that goes..

"Sealed for freshness" and stored in my bedroom closet for many years:

Pip isnt working, so I can't get the other pics to load.

[This message has been edited by smartaxel (edited 02-01-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have leaky t tops?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanna trade a Formula parts car for them? How about a Formula parts car plus a 2.8 AND a 3.1 (with a tranny and ECM)?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had room (and time) I'd consider the parts car offer. But, I really cant take on another car. I'd still have my GT if I had just a wee bit more space. Thanks though
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry that you aren't going to be reproducing them! Sure wish I had the funds to buy them back!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested since I have a few TTops. What companies have been contacted about reproducing them?

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-08-2015).]

pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't contacted any. I was going to do them myself. "Back in the day" I'd made the T-top trim caps and thought I could pull these off as well but they're much larger and way more complex for me to do.

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I am interested since I have a few TTops. What companies have been contacted about reproducing them?

smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not in a huge hurry to sell, but these do make an excellent pre-Christmas gift.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saaaaaweeeeeeetttt!!!
PFF
System Bot
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to post these on Ebay soon. One last bump before they go up there. Id really like some $ for a project so its time I start working at selling these.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the locking end caps in grey. I have a nearly complete kit that I would like to complete it in case I want to install or sell it later.
Shoot me a pm if you have those to sell.
Thanks!

JJ
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The seals are listed on Ebay right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222...51&viewitem=&vxp=mtr
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

smartaxel

2823 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I do have a set of 4 of the 86-88 Grey color. I'd like to sell the seals first, but I do have the set of 4 reproduction caps available.

Originally posted by JJFieroFan:

I need the locking end caps in grey. I have a nearly complete kit that I would like to complete it in case I want to install or sell it later.
Shoot me a pm if you have those to sell.
Thanks!

JJ

85FieroGreg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2016 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroGregSend a Private Message to 85FieroGregEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a good set of t-top glass, grey brackets and the glass is tinted in a reflective tint.
400.00 for the set, 50.00 shipping.
You will need to supply the locks. I saw a place listed that sells them for 25.00 for the set of locks.
Thanks Pat

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock