WTB Fastback GT in Texas by Lancer-AM
Started on: 12-17-2014 10:39 AM
Replies: 11 (348 views)
Last post by: monroy261 on 12-24-2014 03:23 PM
Lancer-AM

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking to buy a Fastback GT in or around Austin Texas. Would like to spend around $4000 or less, I have cash in hand. I want a project car so if you have a project on your hands, let me know I may still be interested.

I found one, thank you everyone

[This message has been edited by Lancer-AM (edited 01-05-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum.
I`m from Austin as well.
I text our club president.
He might have a GT for sale.
If you haven`t already check out Facebook for Bat City Fieros.
There are only a few of us that are active members but we always welcome new blood.
Lancer-AM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks I appreciate it. I have been a long time stalker on Pennock's. I love Fiero's, I have wanted one since before I could drive. Right now I am between a Fiero, or a 350 swapped Jag XJ6. I have owned a lump XJ6 before so the Fiero interests me more. Usually there are a lot of good Fieros to choose from on CL but for some reason the well is dry right now. I joined the FB group, thanks for the heads up.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello! I don't have a fastback to sell currently but I have plenty of parts if you need some when you find one. I also know someone selling the fastback body parts if you find a good Notch Back close by. I'm the Bat City club President so if you need anything let me know.

Ben
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Marine1981

1364 posts
Member since Jan 2011
If you want a big project this one is for sale in San Antonio. if your interested let me know and I can tell you what he wants for it.

[url=]https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000126-18.html[/url]
Lancer-AM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I have seen it on CL, a little more than I want to spend, and I honestly love the look of the regular fastback. Thanks for the add to the group. There is a 86 here in Austin with a blown head gasket. I sent him an email, its hard to tell if it is a fastback or not. A notch conversion wouldn't be out of the question, just not something I had planned on.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The conversion can be knocked out pretty quickly if you need to go that route. I will PM you my number on FB. Let me know if I can help.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
monroy261

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monroy261Send a Private Message to monroy261Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, if you are willing to travel to SoCal, I have an 88 GT that is complete but will need a windshield. $1,,200.

------------------
FierOmar

Slow6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slow6Send a Private Message to Slow6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 87 GT and in Dallas. Here's the link to my ad. Had it up for $2000 for about a month. Dropped it down to $1500. Looking to move it off my driveway. Just put a new battery in it.

http://dallas.craigslist.or.../cto/4754362290.html
PFF
System Bot
monroy261

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monroy261Send a Private Message to monroy261Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock