Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Nearly Flawless 1986 GT on Ebay in South California... Not mine!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Nearly Flawless 1986 GT on Ebay in South California... Not mine! by Shho13
Started on: 12-14-2014 10:41 PM
Replies: 2 (301 views)
Last post by: cshults on 12-20-2014 01:57 AM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for odds and ends and last second Christmas gifts and this came up... Needs more attention, it looks great with that full detail! WOW!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...31&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that is beautiful! and a good price too. Did someone on the forum buy/sell it? I live nearby. Good thing I didn't see it before the bidding ended

Michael
cshults

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cshultsSend a Private Message to cshultsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It does look really nice, but pictures have a way of hiding flaws. There are noticable scratches and scuffs on the gfx, if scratches on silver paint show up in pics, they'll look much worse in person. As stated in the ad, the quarter glass is cracked on both sides and will need replacing, divers side tail light lens is noticeably scuffed, also looks like the bumper cover has some sag on that side as well. Divers side dash corner has minor scuffing and there appears to be some staining on the carpet on the passenger side. This is just what I can see from the pictures.

All in all, still a very VERY nice car, but it's an 86 and with those flaws I'd say the price bid was about right if not just the slightest bit high.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock