LeBaron GTC 16" Wheels SET OF 5 Look Like Stock Fiero Wheels But 16" by TXOPIE
Started on: 12-14-2014 03:18 PM
Replies: 2 (537 views)
Last post by: FierOmar on 12-19-2014 06:51 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not Mine, but found these while surfing Craigslist and thought someone on here might be interested in these:

http://bellingham.craigslis.../pts/4804030873.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to add so everyone is aware, the wheel width on these is 6 inches. I have heard they should work OK with stock width tires but nothing wider.
I have considered wheels like these over the years but just can't bring myself to go to the narrower width.
FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, like most Chrysler FWD products, these are 6" wide, and probably +40mm offset. Chrysler products had very few 5x100 wheels that were wider than 6 inches. Shelby Lancer wheels look pretty close to Fiero GT, but they are 15x6.5" and one other wheel that was used on the Daytona that was the same size, but also came in a 15x6. Neon SRT4 ACR edition are 16x7.

------------------
FierOmar

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock