WTB: Spoiler by fyreTrap
Started on: 12-13-2014 04:37 PM
Replies: 19 (673 views)
Last post by: fyreTrap on 01-02-2015 11:00 PM
fyreTrap

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last thing, looking for a spoiler preferrably red. Please provide price shipped to 44113.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one if you don't already have one located.

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

[This message has been edited by mrossum (edited 12-14-2014).]

Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one in white, have both gaskets and bolts to attach it to the deck lid as well. I boxed it up for sale to another member on the forum, but he bailed on me... if you still need one, PM me
fyreTrap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrossum:

I have one if you don't already have one located.

I'm holding out for one with decent paint at the moment.
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one I found in my vault

tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in one also, don't care about color or paint condition. Shipping to 48706.
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple in all sorts of colors and not broken stands. Paint crappy but very useable. Can get some pics if interested.
tebailey send me a PM if you need one. I am within driving distance of you. Shipping on these things would probably be way high.
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Gold one (dull paint) w/good stands. $50 plus shipping.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lou6t4gto

8436 posts
Member since May 2008
willing to trade mine for a set of good notchback tail lights
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou6t4gto:

I have a Gold one (dull paint) w/good stands. $50 plus shipping.

Do you have a rough idea of shipping costs to 48706?
PFF
System Bot
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tebailey

2622 posts
Member since Jan 2013

Originally posted by Riddick85:

I have a couple in all sorts of colors and not broken stands. Paint crappy but very useable. Can get some pics if interested.
tebailey send me a PM if you need one. I am within driving distance of you. Shipping on these things would probably be way high.

PM sent
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riddick85:

I'd be interested as well... PM Sent
goatvenom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have a imsa scoop tail for sale if your interested, no shipping but i will deliver within reason

ill sell the deck lid too the luggage rack is missing though
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN SHIPPING

[This message has been edited by goatvenom (edited 12-22-2014).]

Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fyreTrap:

Last thing, looking for a spoiler preferably red. Please provide price shipped to 44113.

I have a nice one, minor fading and marks on it as shown in photos. An easy buff and wax would have this looking very nice. $100 shipped to 44113. Please PM me if you are interested in this. Anyone else that lives further from me, such as in Southern US, MI or the West Coast, with shipping the cost would be anywhere from $110 to $130. Send me your zip code and I'll get you an exact price.

Thank you,

Skip

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 12-22-2014).]

fyreTrap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Skip

$100 shipped for a red one is the magic number. Ill take it. PMing you now.
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! Thank you.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tebailey PM sent
legutt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leguttSend a Private Message to leguttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in goat venoms IMSA deck lid. Send E-Mail with asking price. b91719@suddenlink.net Ol' Bob
fyreTrap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I picked a spoiler/decklid today. Thanks for the offers.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock