Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Ferrari F355 19x8 front & 19x10 rear wheels new Michelin w/ adapters

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ferrari F355 19x8 front & 19x10 rear wheels new Michelin w/ adapters by LEEEZARD
Started on: 12-13-2014 05:25 AM
Replies: 23 (781 views)
Last post by: batousai666 on 12-22-2014 06:51 PM
LEEEZARD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ferrari F355 or F430 new Ferrari wheels 19x8.5 fronts et52, 19x10 rears et38, with new Michelin pilot tires 245/35/19 fronts, 285/30/19 rears. includes adapters, gorilla locknut/lugnuts, and centercaps. $$$ BEST REASONABLE OFFER plus shipping. save yourself a ton of money, these are around 5 grand from Ferrari.

included is the correct width and bolt pattern adapters to mount these on a MERA or MERA based 308 replica. I no longer have my Mera and cant take pics of them on the car or any of that for you. but they were on the car and fit very nicely. wheels are fcar bolt pattern 5x108. the adapters make them fit the fender well width and the 5x100 car bolt pattern perfectly. Best REASONABLE offer. for shipping I will take them to my local ups store and drop them off and you will have to pay them directly to box them up and ship them to you. that way if something happens during shipping they cant deny the claim if they boxed them themselves. thanks.

[This message has been edited by LEEEZARD (edited 12-22-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here they are in my shed now as my MERA is long gone. they also include a new set of gorilla lock lug nut set. with gorilla wrench to install and take off the lugs nuts. I don't mean one lock per wheel, all the lugnuts are gorilla locks. expensive wheels and tires, have to protect them from theft.

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LEEEZARD

610 posts
Member since May 2011
Old pic before tires were installed.

Diamond Dave

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2014 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond DaveSend a Private Message to Diamond DaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey dude. You up for a trade. I think those would go on my Enterra without much hassel. Anything jewelry is what I can offer you. I know you said their worth 5 grand what would you take for them cash.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent dave
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2014 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
danno you need these for your mera!
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are they gunna fit??? Mera X is not lowered.......heck the 15 in. centerlines I got up front rub
my inner wells at full turn as is

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-17-2014).]

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2014 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my mera was not lowered either. yes they fit. they have spacers pushing them outward so no rubbing on the inside. would look bitchyn on MERA X!!!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2014 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well really as a Mera Purist.....the only reserve I have is the ponys on the center caps. No Ferrari badges last longer than a week on my Mera X. but that would kill the feel of real F-Car wheels, yes?? I do and did want to get some yellow on Mera X so I may abide

its all about the shipping I think.....for me from here on out. how far is OKC from me again?? Roadtrip??

i'll see if I can run some shipping quotes.....you check to if you could. maybe we can do something here after all

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-18-2014).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2014 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an FYI.....I had 4 rims w/tires on them, shipped from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Marietta, OH, (about 1100mi.), for under $140.

USPS. UPS was almost twice that and FedEx right in between the two. No "boxes" required by the P.O. either. UPS wanted them boxed.

Greyhound wasn't available, cause they closed the depot in my town.

This was within the last year, so I don't imagine the rates have changed that much since then.

Other than a private shipper who may have room to bring them on a load already headed the same direction/location, or a friend making the trip that'd have room for them, USPS was the cheapest way I found.

Not making any recommendations, just sharing my experience.

HAGO!
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the info sage. with the value of these I think having them boxed and wrapped with industrial wrap both would be a good thing. don't want them to get hurt. did not know usps would ship them tho. ups quote I got was 224. to dannos door with tracking. usps might be cheaper but they have or don't have a tracking system that works very well. that is up to danno tho.
PFF
System Bot
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LEEEZARD

610 posts
Member since May 2011
danno, you will have to send pics of MERA X with them on it... 3800sc swap and bitchin wheels... sweet!
dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its between danno and dobie. whomever pays first its yours.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

its between danno and dobie. whomever pays first its yours.

Dobie1 batter up.....I got a V8 that needs attention soooo I concede, cant use rims if the engine aint runnin all on 8
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dobie, I suppose I can go take more pics. but they have never been driven on and only been bolted on to my mera once. they look the same as the original pic. but ill go take more pics as you request. thanks, mike
dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi forget the pics
I just sent you a PM but can you get me a shipping quote to Point Roberts WA 98281 from where ever you are located as I do not know where you live.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dobie replied to
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LEEEZARD

610 posts
Member since May 2011
dobie, ups ground insured with tracking online shows 250.66 to WA. but there will be a boxing fee when I drop them off too at the ups store. not horrible.
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2014 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had success picking up good quality boxes at wheel/tire stores when a rim order is delivered.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the info mental. likely a wheel with a tire on it wont fit in a box for a wheel.
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doh! With tires, not so much.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the wheels and tires are sold. thank you dobie1. enjoy.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

the wheels and tires are sold. thank you dobie1. enjoy.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock