Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1987 Fiero GT FS, Roller, perfect swap candidate. Great shape.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1987 Fiero GT FS, Roller, perfect swap candidate. Great shape. by mattman134
Started on: 12-09-2014 09:51 PM
Replies: 4 (475 views)
Last post by: Madess on 12-19-2014 03:15 PM
mattman134

Feedback score:    (33)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattman134Send a Private Message to mattman134Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 1987 Fiero GT that was originally slated for a 3800 SC engine swap. Funds got tight and I am going to pass it on to anyone who wants a 87GT in awesome condition to swap the engine of their choice into. The body is easily an 8/10, a few blemishes in the paint, typical delaminated taillights/etc. Paint is in very good condition. Wheels are shiny, no pitting or brake dust. Car has every power option, as well as the original sunroof sunshade and bag, and a silkscreened vinyl spare tire cover.. Interior is probably a 9/10. No warping of dash or trim pieces, seats are clean and tear-free. This is a great project car for a swap, or even to put the 2.8 back in if you wish. I just need it gone. I also have a 120k mile 3800SC from a 2003 bonneville that is currently torn apart. I tore it down because I found coolant in the oil and wanted to freshen it up anyway. It is now waiting on a rebuild kit and machine work to be done to recondition rods/heads/hot tank the block. If you would like the engine, I will throw it in free of charge. $1500

http://cincinnati.craigslis.../cto/4798445453.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mattman134

Feedback score:    (33)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattman134Send a Private Message to mattman134Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump-er pad
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a nice looking car and check your PMs

------------------

Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously considering this....
How is the underbody as far as rust? Since it's up in the air...can you get a few pictures of the underside?
Interior pictures?
Trunk?

Also, I have an enclosed trailer....if I was to come get it, we'd need a way to load it.....

------------------

Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stick or auto?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock