87 GT part out, SW Ohio by Monolith
Started on: 12-08-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 16 (483 views)
Last post by: flnole78 on 01-05-2015 08:10 PM
Monolith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonolithClick Here to Email MonolithSend a Private Message to MonolithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to take pictures before it got dark, will do tomorrow!

EDIT: Link to pictures!

I'm keeping the fastback swap related pieces and various interior bits as needed for mine. Other than that, the aero fascias and everything else is for sale. Willing to ship smaller bits.

Engine ran when it was parked almost a decade ago due to a clogged cat (don't look at me, blame Cooguyfish!), auto trans shifted fine. Somewhere around 100k on it.

The suspension is the Fierostore Koni Handling Kit #2, and it only had around a thousand miles on it before it was parked.

I also have a complete 4.9 swap and most of the bits needed for a 3500 swap, sans engine. Full gasket set too.

I'd be willing to trade around for some LQ1 stuff, I'd like to put one in my Fiero.

[This message has been edited by Monolith (edited 12-09-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Click Here to Email Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey monolith, are you selling your side markers, I need a new set.
Monolith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonolithClick Here to Email MonolithSend a Private Message to MonolithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe. Do you remember if the side markers were the same between the notchies and fastbacks? I'd go out and check but it's brrrr so if you don't know I'll check tomorrow. If so, I'll send you a set.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Click Here to Email Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they're the grooved one's right, not the rectangular?
Monolith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonolithClick Here to Email MonolithSend a Private Message to MonolithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Off the top of my head I could not tell you. I haven't actively paid attention to either cars side markers in so long. I suppose I'll check them out tomorrow and let you know!
Monolith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonolithClick Here to Email MonolithSend a Private Message to MonolithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The grooved ones are interchangeable between notchies and aero bodies

But I found a second set of the aero rear sides and one of the fronts. The other should be around here somewhere. You want them?

[This message has been edited by Monolith (edited 12-09-2014).]

Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Click Here to Email Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sure shoot me a price
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsClick Here to Email notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exhaust hangers? Front shocks?
Monolith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonolithClick Here to Email MonolithSend a Private Message to MonolithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to get back to you on the hangers, and I'd rather not separate the suspension components since they're all the one kit.
fiero_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_gtClick Here to Email fiero_gtSend a Private Message to fiero_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in passenger side ground effect, passenger seat and steering wheel. Price for all three please
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (159)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpClick Here to Email mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any and all shift knobs.
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroClick Here to Email DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious what you'd want for the passenger side door skin and front fender? And maybe a price on the front aero fascia (with pics if possible)?

Thanks,

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 12-12-2014).]

Monolith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonolithClick Here to Email MonolithSend a Private Message to MonolithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero GT, the ground effect and the seat are a little bigger than I'd like to ship. I can strip the cover off the seat and ship that and the wheel, but I really don't want to ship the effect.

Mmeyer, the only shift knob I have any idea where it's at is an automatic in light saddle. Probably not what you're looking for.

Dan, same as Fiero GT.

Y'all need to be closer to me >_>
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroClick Here to Email DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My sons Fiero got hit the other day and if the price is right I'm never against driving if needed. Right now it all depends on what the other driver decides to do about the damage they caused. So if you want to p.m. me a price, it may be that I would have to come get it.

Dan
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Click Here to Email carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for Gen. 2 headlight motor system and OE spark plug wires.
flnole78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flnole78Click Here to visit flnole78's HomePageClick Here to Email flnole78Send a Private Message to flnole78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the valve covers and bolts?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock