Used Fuel Injectors ($100 OBO) by ninjayogi
Started on: 12-05-2014 06:26 PM
Replies: 2 (172 views)
Last post by: ninjayogi on 12-06-2014 11:52 PM
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete set of used injectors off of stock 2.8. I had to replace the valve cover gaskets so decided to replace them also, I expected them to be a lot more worn than they were, but my loss is your gain as I didn't need to replace them. You can see from the pictures that they are in good shape, gaskets are even good, they are all in the same condition just dirty. $100 shipped in continental US.

[This message has been edited by ninjayogi (edited 12-06-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnSmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnSmithSend a Private Message to JohnSmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh. You're like $90 too high on price.
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I figured I might be, that's why I said best offer. If someone want them it might be a cheap way to replace your really bad ones. I am sure that they are not as good as new, but new ones are $80 apiece, so that's a pretty pricy swap. I'm just trying to help someone out, I would hate to throw them away as there was nothing really wrong with them.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock