Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: December Clearout Sale (till stocks last)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: December Clearout Sale (till stocks last) by Danyel
Started on: 11-30-2014 04:17 PM
Replies: 19 (1383 views)
Last post by: hercimer01 on 01-19-2015 10:18 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2014 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up for sale are my Low Profile 90mm Buckets these were originally made by F1F (Fiero1Fan) I am now clearing out my inventory to make room for a new product I will be selling in January 2015. These are 150$ USD shipped to you (includes tracking) CONUS and Canada Only.

This sale will last for the month of December or till stock lasts .... Season's Greetings to all !!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hump day BUMP !!!
Drive_hard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drive_hardSend a Private Message to Drive_hardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any pics on a car??
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Drive_hard:

Any pics on a car??

Pics here https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/068782-2.html

Danyel
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMd

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 12-07-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

PMd

Replied ....thank you
Danyel

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

PayPal sent.

Payment recieved will PM you tracking Monday night Thank you
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All trackings SENT....... PMs replied THANK YOU !!!
gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick clarification. Your getting rid of your current inventory of 90mm low profile headlight buckets to sell a different product in January or to sell a new version of these headlight buckets?

Thankyou

Conner
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmctyphoon1992:

Just a quick clarification. Your getting rid of your current inventory of 90mm low profile headlight buckets to sell a different product in January or to sell a new version of these headlight buckets?

Thankyou

Conner

Hello Conner
That is a good question and I opologize for the terrible phrasing .. must be the Frog in me To make it very clear I am doing this sale because I have a too much stock... as for the new product it is NOT related to the buckets and I will not have a new version of these buckets to come other than a 60mm bucket. The 90mm are in demand and I want the PFF members profit from this overstock.

There will be 2 new products available soon and none of these exist for our fieros. I soon will be announcing these in the days to come. There are 2 PFF members currently in the loop for testing purposes .... more on this in the days ahead.

regards
Danyel

***** Sale ends 31st of December or until stocks last ****

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-09-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
The Hellas are presently on sale ...... time for you to get the buckets... http://www.rallylights.com/...halogen-dot-sae.html

regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another set just shipped out .... got 1 kit with harrness left all others will be just buckets .... my parts for harnesses havent come in yet .... looks like a delay on those parts ggrrr
Danyel
JunkCollector

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JunkCollectorSend a Private Message to JunkCollectorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for last complete set.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JunkCollector:

Payment sent for last complete set.

Payment received... will PM you tracking
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my buckets today! Thanks!
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2014 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

The Hellas are presently on sale ...... time for you to get the buckets... http://www.rallylights.com/...halogen-dot-sae.html

regards
Danyel

Not only are they on sale but theres a 10% discount on top of that over 150.
That brings a set of Bi-halogens and a set of low beams to under 350 shipped.
JunkCollector

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JunkCollectorSend a Private Message to JunkCollectorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my parts this morning. Nicely made. Cant wait to get them mounted in car.
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

A video on adjusting my low profile buckets on the RH side that sometimes rubs. STAY TUNED of my Labor Day Special coming this week-end !!!

I have started to install mine and had trouble with the doors opening correctly. I found this on his original sale thread.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/068782-3.html

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 01-19-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock