SPEC Clutch and Fiero Throwout Bearing by DKcustoms
Started on: 11-28-2014 11:25 AM
Replies: 19 (616 views)
Last post by: DKcustoms on 01-25-2015 01:48 AM
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have decided not to use the Muncie 4 speed behind my 3800, so I will be needing a different clutch.

That said, I have my BRAND NEW SPEC Stage 3+ clutch and brand new throwout bearing from RockAuto for sale.

The clutch was $460 plus shipping and the throwout bearing was about $24 from Rock Auto.

First $400 gets both items shipped to your door.
Any questions, please ask.

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 11-28-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a note for you, this is the clutch that people would want for a F23 swap. just need the different throw-out bearing.
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2014 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for that additional info!
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2014 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why don't you just return it to Rock Auto???????????
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2014 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Why don't you just return it to Rock Auto???????????

Because I bought it about 7 months ago.
And if someone on this forum can use it I'd rather them have it.
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available.

Make me an offer
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess it doesn't fit an isuzu?

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 12-05-2014).]

rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if this would fit on my 5speed getrag?
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

I guess it doesn't fit an isuzu?

Not to my knowledge, I would say probably not

Originally posted by rennoc442:

Not sure if this would fit on my 5speed getrag?

Most likely probably not.

I am in no way an expert on this kind of thing, but I know there are people on this forum who know for sure.
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody make me an offer
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available.

I'm taking a hit on this at any price and want them gone.
PFF
System Bot
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI- that clutch will fit any Fiero tranny, just use the throwout bearing that matches the tranny you want to use. If you go with a Getrag, simply get a Getrag bearing. For an Isuzu, get an Isuzu bearing.

May save you some trouble...

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

FYI- that clutch will fit any Fiero tranny, just use the throwout bearing that matches the tranny you want to use. If you go with a Getrag, simply get a Getrag bearing. For an Isuzu, get an Isuzu bearing.

May save you some trouble...

Thanks for the tip!
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DK my pmed offer is back on since it fits a 5 speed.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure the 5 speed clutch will work on the Fiero 4 speed I have done this before it is the 4 speed clutch that will not clear on the Getrag 5 speed

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the Isuzu?

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Pretty sure the 5 speed clutch will work on the Fiero 4 speed I have done this before it is the 4 speed clutch that will not clear on the Getrag 5 speed

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surprised this has not sold yet it is a good clutch at a decent price, I would be willing to barter for it and trade a complete plug and play 3800SC swap harness with matching programmed PCM

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still avaliable?
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by elitopr:

Still avaliable?

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Surprised this has not sold yet it is a good clutch at a decent price, I would be willing to barter for it and trade a complete plug and play 3800SC swap harness with matching programmed PCM

Still available.

I do not need a 3800 harness at this time, but maybe you could do some tuning for my 3800 once she's running and I get to doing some mods

Haven't had any offers at this time
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock