USED 3800 Aluminum Animul Valve covers by TXOPIE
Started on: 11-21-2014 11:18 AM
Replies: 10 (676 views)
Last post by: Joseph on 11-23-2014 08:33 AM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of used 3800 Aluminum Animul Valve covers for sale.
They are in great shape, just need to be wiped down:

$150 plus shipping

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe this is a silly question but how do you get the oil in?
P.S I found a mount that I think you will be needing for the 3.4 I will ship it to Stephen along with you license plate frame.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCircs:

Maybe this is a silly question but how do you get the oil in?
P.S I found a mount that I think you will be needing for the 3.4 I will ship it to Stephen along with you license plate frame.

Jerry...Valid question...anyone else want to chime in...I removed it from an engine we had rebuilt.

Thanks on the the 3.4 stuff...can't wait to have it installed.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 11-21-2014).]

WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it possible you have two of the same side. I know they're universal but one side should have an oil cap hole. That being said I have a ZZP cover I was going to use in the front that has the opening. I could move it around back and put one of these up front if you are willing to separate them. It would make oil changes a little more difficult but that's a nice focal piece. Let me know if we can work something out.
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WickedFieroGTP

521 posts
Member since Jun 2013
On second thought... PM sent.
Tweeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will these fit the series II supercharged?

------------------
86 SE Convertible 3800sc 4t65e HD(2002), Gen V, 3.3 pulley, SD headers

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes tweeder ,
they are for the supercharged, notice the spots to clear the injectors.. Na injectors are in the intake and would not have the recessed areas in the valve cover

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am glad you bought them, I was very tempted, but for future reference were can I get some later.
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to getting them. They should go nicely with my SC. Question is do I powder coat the lettering to match my SC or powder coat everything but the lettering? Hmm.. Decisions.
Joseph

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephSend a Private Message to JosephEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

I am glad you bought them, I was very tempted, but for future reference were can I get some later.

Animul went out of business a long time ago.

ZZP sells aluminum valve covers for the 3800 at around $200. If you checked on Black Friday some will likely go on sale for cheap, they slash the prices on a lot of stuff.

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock