Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Looking for a 86-88 GT SE 80 MPH Speedometer!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for a 86-88 GT SE 80 MPH Speedometer! by whitegauges
Started on: 11-19-2014 02:12 PM
Replies: 6 (277 views)
Last post by: Carl Calderone on 04-29-2015 09:18 PM
whitegauges

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitegaugesClick Here to visit whitegauges's HomePageSend a Private Message to whitegaugesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in one that is working or non working....please PM me if you have something or willing to trade for a free set of white face gauges.

------------------
--
Ryan B.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll trade you for a set of white face gauges for a 1970 Ford Mustang. PM sent.
whitegauges

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2015 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitegaugesClick Here to visit whitegauges's HomePageSend a Private Message to whitegaugesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So looks like we were not subscribed to this post and for some reason it never sent us an email that you replied or sent us a PM....I am still up for the trade no problem, let me know if the offer is still good. I am also sending you a PM.
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a cluster from an 84...its complete. You still looking for a speedo?
whitegauges

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitegaugesClick Here to visit whitegauges's HomePageSend a Private Message to whitegaugesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a real good picture but looking for this style of speedometer with the illuminated needle

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 85 mph speedo with the backlighting and illuminated needle was only used on the 85 GT and early 86 SE's with the V-6. The introduction of the fastback GT in 86 also brought the 120 mph speedo, which is backlit and has the illuminated needle.
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will look at the one I have in my storage attic and see if it what you are looking for

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock