Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB: Stock sub enclosure

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version


next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB: Stock sub enclosure by msweldon
Started on: 11-16-2014 02:35 PM
Replies: 4 (121 views)
Last post by: msweldon on 11-17-2014 12:23 PM
msweldon
Member
Posts: 590
From: Georgia
Registered: Sep 2000


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonClick Here to Email msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone has a stock sub enclosure for sale let me know. Speaker, no speaker, blown speaker, just need the enclosure.

The fiero store reproduction will be fine too..

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by msweldon (edited 11-16-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware
Member
Posts: 11509
From: TEXAS
Registered: Mar 2002


Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareClick Here to Email MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by msweldon:

If anyone has a stock sub enclosure for sale let me know. Speaker, no speaker, blown speaker, just need the enclosure.

The fiero store reproduction will be fine too..

Thanks!



I might have one if I didn't get rid of it a few weeks back. I don't remember but can look Tuesday.

IP: Logged
FieroMeister
Member
Posts: 1229
From: Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Registered: Feb 2000


Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterClick Here to Email FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 or 3 of them, but, I'll be out of town for work until next week.
If you don't find something at a good price by then send me a PM.
Where in GA are you? I may be driving through this weekend for work and may be able to meet you and save shipping.
Good luck!!
FieroMeister...........
IP: Logged
msweldon
Member
Posts: 590
From: Georgia
Registered: Sep 2000


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonClick Here to Email msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by MstangsBware:


I might have one if I didn't get rid of it a few weeks back. I don't remember but can look Tuesday.


yeah.. take a look for me if you would.. thanks!
IP: Logged
msweldon
Member
Posts: 590
From: Georgia
Registered: Sep 2000


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonClick Here to Email msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by FieroMeister:

I have 2 or 3 of them, but, I'll be out of town for work until next week.
If you don't find something at a good price by then send me a PM.
Where in GA are you? I may be driving through this weekend for work and may be able to meet you and save shipping.
Good luck!!
FieroMeister...........


PM sent..
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay



Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock