RPO code UT4 radio by fiero_derrickwi
Started on: 11-15-2014 06:21 PM
Replies: 4 (544 views)
Last post by: FieroMeister on 11-22-2014 08:16 AM
fiero_derrickwi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_derrickwiSend a Private Message to fiero_derrickwiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a original radio to put back into my car, it's the full touch radio (no knobs) rpo code is ut4. Let me know Derrick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, Fiero Tom may have what you need. I just sent him a PM with a link to your post.

------------------
Skip Carlson
1987 Fiero GT Parting Out
1984 Fiero 3.4 w/ 5 Speed Mod
1970 Grabber Green Mustang Convertible
2005 Mazda RX-8

FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one in excellent condition that was fully repaired by an electronics shop in the '90s. It has been in a box on a shelf ever since.
I had sold it to another Forum Member last year but he returned it for a refund, which I happily provided. He said that everything worked perfect except the cassette tape kept auto reversing and wouldn't play.
All new components had been installed in the radio including almost all of the push button panels.
Seems like I recall there being a simple fix for the auto reverse problem, but, I can't seem to find it on the Forum now. My guess is that the belt is slipping due to setting on a shelf with no use for so many years.
Let me know if you're interested and I can send some pics including one of the repair receipt.
Good luck!!!
fiero_derrickwi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_derrickwiSend a Private Message to fiero_derrickwiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send some pictures to zimny1987@yahoo.com. thanks
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero_derrickwi:

Send some pictures to zimny1987@yahoo.com. thanks

Got your PM. Will try to get pics to you this weekend.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock