WTB 1986/1987 GT/SE Seats by fiero_gt
Started on: 11-11-2014 02:56 PM
Replies: 6 (183 views)
Last post by: IwannaIRM on 11-13-2014 04:29 AM
fiero_gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_gtSend a Private Message to fiero_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of 1986/1987 GT/SE seats in grey and excellent shape.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unless you have your heart set on fiero seats, 300ZX seats will fit and they are a zillion times more comfortable (and power adjustable)
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero_gt:

Looking for a set of 1986/1987 GT/SE seats in grey and excellent shape.

Do you need the entire seat or do you have seats with not so great covers? I just stripped the grey covers off a set of 87 GT seats. Passenger side is excellent with one small separation on the seat bottom seam about 1/2" long where it came apart from the seam. The drivers side seat back has a couple of cracks along the outer edge of the plastic rolled edge but hardly noticeable. The seat bottom of the drivers seat has a couple of small holes in it the back portion from what appears to be cigarette burns. That's the worst part. You can see photos of the seats all together at https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/070560.html

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 11-11-2014).]

fiero_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_gtSend a Private Message to fiero_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks you. I am looking for original fiero seats and would need the whole seat instead of just covers, as mine are in really rough shape to recover. Would rather pay shipping then to try to find foam and trying to make it look as nice as original. I have seen and been in fieros with other seats, sunfire, 3kgt, ect but have always preferred the original cloth. Not wanting to do Mr. Mikes as I am not a fan of leather. Anyone have a set of mint seats they would like to part with?
Two88GTs

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Two88GTsSend a Private Message to Two88GTsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a set of '88 gray base/Formula seats if they are minty?
fiero_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_gtSend a Private Message to fiero_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the offer, but looking for GT seats please.
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2014 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Unless you have your heart set on fiero seats, 300ZX seats will fit and they are a zillion times more comfortable (and power adjustable)

Where's the build thread and the information on this?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock