Started on: 11-10-2014 06:29 PM
Replies: 5 (485 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 11-12-2014 02:43 PM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have decided that I am going to be moving either just after Christmas or in the spring either way I have a lot of stuff I would rather sell then move so will start listing things and add on as I find more.
I have one 3800NA out of a 2003 Monte that was pulled for a 3800SC swap and runs great with only 120,000 km on it and mated to a 4T65E non HD tranny.
I have two 3800SC engines one out of a 2002 SSEi with 156,000km and the other out of a 97 Park Ave Ultra which belonged to a Friends wife that has 192,000 km and was only taken off road when she got a new vehicle a few months ago. Both run great the SSEi engine already has new aluminum lower intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets installed and is mated to a 2002 F23 5 speed with the proper flywheel and matching engine and tranny mounts for an 84 to 87 cradle just needs a clutch. The 97 engine is mated to the 4T65E HD it came with and has mounts already on it again for the 84 to 87 cradle. Can make a matching mount for 88 cradle if needed.
I have one brand new crate 2006 F40 6 speed with the proper also new axles for it just needs a 9-5 SAAB jack shaft to complete,
Also have two good Fiero V6 4 speed manual trannies
Will also be selling my 88 Formula that is in great shape was a southern US car that has all new poly installed just needs a drive train. Open to serious decent offers like I mentioned would rather sell then move but will move if necessary
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know there was one person interested in the Transmission.

Did it sell?
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
had a few ask but no buyers yet
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did more cleaning out and have a second F23 with the proper bell housing that I found

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
Almost for got about the fresh cherries and American graphitti Fiero toys I had sitting in a box there is 4 red, 5 black, 5 yellow and 5 blue ones all still in their packages

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock