WANT TO BUY: Fiero GT For Daily Driver, Central Florida Area by ITALGT
Started on: 11-08-2014 10:16 AM
Replies: 14 (362 views)
Last post by: ITALGT on 11-12-2014 09:09 PM
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a decent daily driver Fiero GT in the central Florida area for $2K or under.

I'm not expecting to find a perfect show-quality specimen for that price, but I do want one that is (for the most part) mechanically sound and in good running/driving condition. I have lot's of extra parts for a fastback, so that's what I'm looking for right now. Manual transmission preferred. Flaws and imperfections are expected. There are a couple GT's in this price range advertised on Orlando craigslist right now that are under the $2K mark, but appear to be in pretty bad shape.

I have located one decent GT in Orlando that I am ready to buy for that price, however the owner lost the title and I have to wait for him to get the new one before I can drive it home. Until then, I thought I'd check around Pennock's for other available options in case this deal doesn't pan out for some reason.

Let me know whatchya' got. Cash in hand, ready to buy!

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 11-09-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Double post....

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 11-08-2014).]

ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITALGT

994 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Saturday night bump!
Fipronil

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FipronilSend a Private Message to FipronilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is still available. It is about 2 hours from Orlando. Great mechanical condition. Let me know if you're interested. Just bumped it so you can find it. Thanks.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fipronil,

That's a clean looking GT for sure, and ultra-low miles too! Although I have to admit I'm not big on the green color and would much prefer a manual...

I will definitely consider it... let me toss it around for a bit. Thank you sir!

IIKool, PM sent.

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 11-09-2014).]

ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITALGT

994 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Sunday night BuMp...
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's baaacckkkkk!!!!!!
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

He's baaacckkkkk!!!!!!

Yes sir... sure feels good too!
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday night bUmP...

The owner of the GT with the missing title sounds like he may have the new one soon... until that piece of paper is in my hands and the car is parked in my driveway, this search remains active...

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 11-10-2014).]

phoenixbeginning

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a black gt 5 speed looking for 1800 cash.if you want a cherry 90,000 original miles and owner white but custom scoops and oversize radiator for 2500. 3523647645. I have pics
PFF
System Bot
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phoenixbeginning:

I have a black gt 5 speed looking for 1800 cash.if you want a cherry 90,000 original miles and owner white but custom scoops and oversize radiator for 2500. 3523647645. I have pics

phoenixbeginning, PM sent.

...and BuMp.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone was talking to Frank (Dragon from space coast fieros) at the CFF meeting the other day about trying to sell their car. I just overheard some of the conversation so I don't know any details. Sounded like he didn't want much because it had been sitting for a while. If you post on the CFF website somebody will likely know more.
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Someone was talking to Frank (Dragon from space coast fieros) at the CFF meeting the other day about trying to sell their car. I just overheard some of the conversation so I don't know any details. Sounded like he didn't want much because it had been sitting for a while. If you post on the CFF website somebody will likely know more.

Thanks for the heads up... I did post an identical ad on the CFF website, but as of 7PM tonight nobody has replied there. I'll keep an eye on it.

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 11-11-2014).]

ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, so it's official; I'm the proud new owner of Fiero #7... this thread can now die.

I'll be sure to post some pictures and share with the forum.

Thanks to all of you who got a hold of me... much appreciated!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock