Started on: 11-03-2014 07:12 AM
Replies: 66 (3562 views)
Last post by: MulletproofMonk on 07-28-2015 10:57 PM
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 08-09-2015).]

IP: Logged
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant believe that no one has bought this car yet ! I bet when summer comes it will get scooped up..... just hope you can wait that long.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope that I dont have it that long... given much more time and the car is going to have to go outside of the garage...

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 01-21-2015).]

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel for you! I love this car, but I want sometthing that is closer to turn key. My advice is put the interior in, put in a battery, install the brakes and raise the price. If it were running I know I would be interested. I really think the key is no one wants to put it back together. I think you will recoup any money you spend and more. Best of luck to you!
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps.... But for some of us, the fun is in the project ! If all the pieces are there and the buyer doesn't have to go crazy looking for the parts....its a great deal. I realize now that I paid too much for the one that I bought (I would have jumped on yours in a minute had it been listed), as the one I have is a 2.5 iron duke and I wish it had a six in it. BUT.....I love the car and I have been refurbishing it all winter and can't wait for the spring and summer car rally's that take place here on the island. Listen...as long as the convertible top kits is sound and doesn't need parts, it should be a great car for someone. The kits don't exist anymore and parts are impossible to find, I know because I need a top latch and NO ONE HAS IT ! so if the buyer doesn't have to worry about ....everything else is available thanks to the Forum

Some body buy this car !!!
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not putting parts on the car. I have always hated that tan interior. I would switch to gray and then paint the car a different color like grabber blue or metallic copper. Then of course people would complain about the color AND the price i would want. This is an opportunity for someone to pick the interior and body color they want at a good price.

I put stock brakes on the car just so that it can be driven. Why should I upgrade the brakes if some wants to do a different upgrade or maybe someone wants to keep it stock since it only has 79,000 miles...

So there is no good answer. It is a good deal for someone that wants to make it the way they want it. The only thing is that the fuel pump is a new upgraded fuel pump and it is NOT the one made in China , it was made in the USA.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting warmer...
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car does run and drive. My buddy Matt took some video of it, but his laptop is dead. Worst case I can get some video this week.

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 03-21-2015).]

Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a mouse carcass in my Delorean. I don't see the big deal jalponik is making about that. Unless it was a dumb joke.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou and Blue:
I had a mouse carcass in my Delorean. I don't see the big deal jalponik is making about that. Unless it was a dumb joke.

I don't know Lou. I looked at the people in the comments talking about the mouse under the dash (obviously they don't know where the glovebox is), the car is on a trailer because it doesn't run (trailer pic is from WI when we towed it to OH) and finally the guy that says he knows the house and drives by the car everyday (not possible because the pic is the house in WI where I got the car, the car isn't even in Dayton, it is INSIDE a garage in Cincinnati). It's internet stuff that brings me to a boiling point...

That said, I put a carpet and glovebox in the car today. The glovebox door needs gorilla glued to fix the front.

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MulletproofMonk

3079 posts
Member since Oct 2005
Sold

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Might have a 3800na dropout available... //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095403.html
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2015 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold

Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your friend does too
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock