FS: Cadillac 4.9 and 4T60 by BZAnathema
Started on: 10-29-2014 11:51 PM
Replies: 0 (243 views)
Last post by: BZAnathema on 10-29-2014 11:51 PM
BZAnathema

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BZAnathemaSend a Private Message to BZAnathemaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Note: this thread is not complete, as I don't have pictures for you yet. I will add them as soon as possible.

I have a complete but disassembled 4.9 engine with a 4T60 transaxle. I have a set of clean head bolts, block, pistons, rods, everything. Pictures will follow - I plan to take them tomorrow. The parts also include the Allante 4.5 intake (upper and lower) and the steel rocker supports (aluminum available if you really want them, but I think I might keep them - and you want the steels anyway). Have the original 4.9 manifold, but no "snorkel." Heads are disassembled, valves labeled. The cylinder sleeves will need to be matched to their pistons and their orientations need to be double-checked, but they are in their original locations. Got the wiring harness, various sensors (I haven't identified them all yet - I'm giving up on the 4.9), and the PCM. Got a complete gasket set, new piston rings, new timing chain. Have an assortment of fasteners - I don't know if it is complete, I only know all the head bolts are here. Cam is from Delta, crank was recently cleaned up at a machine shop - same goes for the block. I painted the block black; my apologies if that's not what you were after. Torque converter is here, almost all if not all the mounts are here, dipsticks, throttle; I have everything and then some.

Like I said, pictures on the way. PM me with questions if you have 'em, and (tentative) offers if this information was enough for you to guess what they might be.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock