Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1987 GT - Completely Parting Out (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
1987 GT - Completely Parting Out by Grabber Green
Started on: 10-28-2014 12:08 AM
Replies: 84 (2352 views)
Last post by: Grabber Green on 12-07-2014 02:40 PM
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grabber Green:

The coolant tube is excellent with no bends or kinks and only minor surface rust that will clean up nicely. Respond with your zip code or PM me and I'll get a shipping quote.

Thank you.

PM sent

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

IP: Logged
masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Jfrost and masospaghetti, PM's have been responded to.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2014 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my inner door handle bezels...thanks!
RJS525

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2014 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are those kenwood 4x10s in the dash and are they for sale?

-Mitch
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

Are those kenwood 4x10s in the dash and are they for sale?

-Mitch

Hi Mitch,

Yes they are Kenwoods. Good eye. And yes they are for sale. PM sent.

Thank you.
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grabber Green:

Hi Mitch,

Yes they are Kenwoods. Good eye. And yes they are for sale. PM sent.

Thank you.

PM Replied

-Mitch
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the chin air dam?
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

Hi,

Someone purchased the GT bumper and they are letting me know if they need the chin spoiler. I will try to find out ASAP tonight and let you know if it is still available. Do you need all the parts, meaning the two outer brackets that hold it to the bumper, the center plate under the radiator, and attachment bracket from the bottom plate to the bottom radiator support, and of course the rubber chin spoiler itself?

Thanks,

Skip
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grabber Green

222 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by Francis T:

It's is available for sale. If you need all the components, to include the three metal sections and the chin spoiler / air dam itself, I'll sell the complete set for $100, plus shipping. I'll send you a PM also.
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the nose badge?
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Do you still have the nose badge?

No, the badge went with the nose that is being picked up on Monday. I presume your looking for a GT badge right? I have a gold highlighted one left that's near mint.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take a look at that 87 nose and see if the badge is correct. For some reason I think they were silver with a red stripe through it...no 100% sure though.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Take a look at that 87 nose and see if the badge is correct. For some reason I think they were silver with a red stripe through it...no 100% sure though.

You are correct. The GT I am parting out came with the silver badge with red stripes but I sold that emblem with the bumper. Sorry for any confusion. What I was saying is that I have another emblem but its the non-GT style emblem with the gold striping.

Thank you,

Skip

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 11-09-2014).]

Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the AC evaporator?
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

Do you have the AC evaporator?

Some people get confused with the names so I want to make sure of what you are asking for. Do you need the evaporator core that sits inside the car accessible through the cover above the spare tire area? Or the accumulator which is the canister that sits outside against that same wall above where the spare tire is? I do have both but just want to make sure of what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Skip

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 11-09-2014).]

2tone86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the wingnuts that hold down the deck lid vents? Been trying to find a set. If you do what would you want for them? I live in Pa zipcode 17584
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2tone86gt:

Do you have the wingnuts that hold down the deck lid vents? Been trying to find a set. If you do what would you want for them? I live in Pa zipcode 17584

Hi,

Yes, those are a rare find. I will PM you about them but yes I have a complete NOS set for the fastback. I also have a set for the notchback, not NOS, but in excellent condition.

Thank you,

Skip
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posting for feedback!

Just got back from Skips place and he has TONS O parts!! I can't wait to see all these NOS parts you were naming off. Seriously! Anyway TYVM for the cradle and LCA's. They will be well used on my 86.

Also PM pending. I think I "need" some more parts!

TY And HAGN!
Andrew
ps. Pleasure to meet you!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-09-2014).]

Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Posting for feedback!

Just got back from Skips place and he has TONS O parts!! I can't wait to see all these NOS parts you were naming off. Seriously! Anyway TYVM for the cradle and LCA's. They will be well used on my 86.

Also PM pending. I think I "need" some more parts!

TY And HAGN!
Andrew
ps. Pleasure to meet you!

Awesome, thank you for the kind words Andrew. It's great to meet someone from the Forum in person
PFF
System Bot
fiero77

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2014 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero77Send a Private Message to fiero77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the radio and auxiliary gauge pod bezels?
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2014 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero77:

I have the auxiliary gauge pod bezel and am out of radio bezels.
Fastfiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastfiero1Send a Private Message to Fastfiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!

------------------
Fiero's Owned:

1987 Coupe 2.5 5spd May 99 - June 03
1987 GT V6 5spd July 30 2012 - Current

Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastfiero1:

PM sent!

Responded, thank you.
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2014 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick shipping. Nice packaging. Feedback left
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2014 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

Quick shipping. Nice packaging. Feedback left

Excellent, thank you! Enjoy your new sound
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

PM sent.

Responded to, thank you.
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
NC&StL

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NC&StLSend a Private Message to NC&StLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my parts; they were well packed and just as described. Thanks for sending the extra piece, too!
PFF
System Bot
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NC&StL:

Received my parts; they were well packed and just as described. Thanks for sending the extra piece, too!

You are very welcome!
Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the GM replacement dew wipes are available, I'm interested. Sending PM.

------------------

Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero77:

I found another radio bezel. Do you still need both of these?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grabber, i'll take the right rear quarter aero trim piece. Let me know price and paypal address.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Grabber, i'll take the right rear quarter aero trim piece. Let me know price and paypal address.

Just sent you a photo to confirm the part you need.

Thanks,

Skip
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Payment made this morning, which you acknowledged.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Thanks. Payment made this morning, which you acknowledged.

Yes I didn't get to the post office today but the trim panel is all packed up with extra fasteners, ready to go out first thing in the morning.

Thank you,

Skip
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received the aero quarter trim piece and extra clips just a short while ago. It's in very good condition with no chips or scratches and it was packed well enough that the postal gorillas would have a hard time damaging it. Thanks.
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Skip, it was a pleasure visiting your place, talking "Fiero" and picking up a few items. It made for a fun adventure.

Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock