WTB - Haus Of Guru 12" Brake Conversion Brackets by mugsman
Started on: 10-25-2014 05:47 PM
Replies: 4 (333 views)
Last post by: 2EXTREME on 11-24-2014 03:40 PM
mugsman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mugsmanSend a Private Message to mugsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a set of Haus of Guru Brackets for the 12" Brake Conversion for sale?
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NeoMike

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 12" Corvette brake kit for 84-87, which I bought from Haus of Guru back in 2012. It includes 4 brackets, 4 wheel spacers, and the bolts for both front and rear. Originally I paid $300 for the kit. PM me an offer, plus shipping, if you are still interested. I had them for my 84 Fiero, which I no longer am restoring due to much rust. I can't use them now, since I have an 88 Formula.

[This message has been edited by NeoMike (edited 10-29-2014).]

NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I've gotten several PMs on the kit. I'm selling the 2 kits together and am not interested in selling them separately. I am not trying to start a bidding war. With the offers I've gotten, since I didn't think there was an interest, since I've been trying to sell these for a while. I'm leaning toward the offers I've gotten and starting with the highest one, which would allow me to put the money back into my 88 Formula to get it running.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The kit I had is sold.

2EXTREME

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2EXTREMEClick Here to visit 2EXTREME's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2EXTREMEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts arrived and all in new condition, Thanks ...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock