Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Fiero for sale (not for the faint of heart)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero for sale (not for the faint of heart) by Turbowedge
Started on: 10-23-2014 01:33 AM
Replies: 16 (849 views)
Last post by: Carl Calderone on 10-24-2014 09:50 PM
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me say now this isn't mine. Just when you think you have seen all the worst body kits, then you come across something like this....[url=]http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/4717479246.html

[This message has been edited by Turbowedge (edited 10-23-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

1986 FIERO GT CUSTOM!! (Thonotosassa)

Ummm... okay.

So how much is he willing to pay to have this monstrosity put out of its misery?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-23-2014).]

Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, trying to figure out if it would look better if it was all one color?
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That shouldn't be too hard to return to the land of living Fieros.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seen this one before.. think they were trying to sell this summer.. sad part is that it looked like a super clean GT before the ugly tree fell on it.. like others have said,looks like it could be brought back to its former glory without too much effort...
I always gotta give people a big thumbs up for doing any kind of work like this to any car.. takes a lot of time and money,I suppose to do something like that.. even if it is hideous :P
edfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol - where is the back window now? Talk about massive blind spots.
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Think it was supposed to be a lambo! Guess that's what happens when the instructions only come printed in a foreign language.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ponnari:

Guess that's what happens when the instructions only come printed in a foreign language.

Gotta love the chain.

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that answer my question: Would I like the covette flipper headlights? Nope! Front bumper? maybe
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kind of like the front fascia. Where the hell did that hideous trunk lid come from? I honestly want to know. It's impressive, in a "I can't believe someone tried so hard" kind of way.
MiloFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiloFieroSend a Private Message to MiloFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of back to the future **** is this! I respect the concept but if the body lines matched up, was much more smoother in matching the front up with the rear, and of course if it was all one color, it may just may look better.
PFF
System Bot
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MiloFiero:

What kind of back to the future **** is this! I respect the concept but if the body lines matched up, was much more smoother in matching the front up with the rear, and of course if it was all one color, it may just may look better.

First thing I thought when I saw the back end was "What, no picture of the flux capacitor???"
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It appears they have decent fabrication skills. Let someone else do the styling.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Being a kid in the '80s, it reminds me of the old Knight Rider tv show towards the end of the series K.I.T.T. would transform into something wild when he went into super turbo boost mode, that back cover reminds me alot of that.
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

Being a kid in the '80s, it reminds me of the old Knight Rider tv show towards the end of the series K.I.T.T. would transform into something wild when he went into super turbo boost mode, that back cover reminds me alot of that.

Yes - this fiero for sale is a Fiero in Pursuit Mode. :P Hood reminds me of a stingray....rear a countach.... I think painted all 1 color it would be a unique vehicle.... I feel like the rear would build a lot of heat? ::SHRUG::
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The perfect car for a notchie with fastback taillights. I don't completely hate the front bumper...
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
spoke with the owner......he's looking for $4000.00 If I had money to piss away, I'd buy it just for the nose. Huhhh.....but I don't

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock