NIB Projector Retrofit for sale by dobie1
Started on: 10-21-2014 09:45 PM
Replies: 12 (546 views)
Last post by: FieroMaster88 on 10-31-2014 06:19 PM
dobie1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[b][/b]
SOLD TO JAMES

I bought these awesome lights back in 2012 with the intention of using them on a custom Fiero build, the direction changed and I'm now doing a Ferrari build and these lights won't work for it. so I've decide they must go.
This is my current build //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...094559.html#lastpost
This is a complete plug and play for all Fiero models I paid $650 I'll let them go for $550.00 shipped,
I take paypal but buyer has to pay the fees.

hare are a few pics.

[This message has been edited by dobie1 (edited 10-23-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty much the identical setup to mine.

This is what it looks like, installed.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-21-2014).]

dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the installed photos I appreciate the help, do you think this is a fair price to ask for these NIB lights?
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it is a fair price. I am interested but have a question about the harnesses. It looks like one is a loaner so I am assuming that it is not included? With whatever harness is included does it require a front mounted battery like Raydar shows or can it be used in an otherwise stock car without modification?
dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Jefrysuko
check your PM
It is designed to plug and play into stock wiring with the battery in the back or front.

Wayne
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the price is fair.

When I bought mine, the harness for the front mounted battery was a bit cheaper than for the rear mounted battery.
dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks thanks for the imput Raydar!

The way Rick explained the wiring harnesses I have, it just plugs into the remaining plugs of the wiring harness when you remove the old bucket and wiring.
The battery location shouldn't really make a difference,as your using existing wiring.
hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dobie what's shakin?

These guys are talking about the FTL (Full Time Low) dual relay harness mentioned on the invoice.
Your pictures show the "Y adapter" that make the buckets Plug and Play.

Do you still have the big harness?
I looked at our correspondence and I can't tell if I built it for a front or rear mounted battery Fiero.
On a front mount the main dual power lead to the fuse block will be about 4feet long.
For the rear it will be 12 feet long.

Whoever buys these, get a hold of me and I will support you.
These parts are lifetime guaranteed

also Senior Dobie,
I am very familiar with Fiero headlight geometry.
When you get to that, give me a call.

------------------
"Now you too can see in the dark."
http://projectorretrofit.com/ Please Like me on Facebook
Lots of good info on my original sales thread FS: Projector Retrofit Headlamp Buckets

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What style of bulb do these use? 9005? I'm thinking about trying a set of LED headlight bulbs in these when they get here.
PFF
System Bot
hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Morning Master88,
I PMed my telephone #

Yes these take a 9005.
I have been hesitating on installing LED bulbs because there are tons of junk bulbs available cheap.
Remember, it is the beam quality that make projector optics rock.
Brighter is not always better.
Too much foreground light can actually be bad.

The high beams however always can use more punch and I have have been eyeballing these.
vleds.com/headlights/led-headlights/9005-vx3
DO NOT buy them yet as they have a huge heat sink that may not clear the bucket hinge bolt.

Go ahead and drive these lights first so you have a baseline.
Thank you very much for buying my product.

------------------
"Now you too can see in the dark."
http://projectorretrofit.com/ Please Like me on Facebook
Lots of good info on my original sales thread FS: Projector Retrofit Headlamp Buckets

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got them today! Thanks again!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock