Started on: 10-17-2014 05:37 PM
Replies: 38 (2323 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 10-12-2018 08:28 AM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I did my F40 swap, one of the larger challenges was making a fitting that would attach the F40 hard line to the F40 HTOB bleeder assembly quick disconnect. Then when I completely reworked the F23 swap and realized the Thelin connector that many people have used for the F23 had the wrong taper on the fitting and only seals by significantly distorting the stock Fiero hard line... I decided to design a simple connector that will accept the stock Fiero clutch line and connect to the F23/F35/F40 HTOB bleeder assembly and add it to my Fieroguru Performance LLC product line.

F23/F35/F40 Clutch Line Connector - $45 Shipped in the US - $20 shipping surcharge to Canada.
This connector has the proper taper to accept a stock Fiero hard line and properly seal w/o distortion on one end. The other end is machined to fit the quick disconnect on the bleeder assembly used on the HTOB. It is a plug and play installation (as long as you have NOT used the Thelin connector and distorted the Fiero line), but you may need to relocate one of the hardline to chassis mounting tabs depending on placement of the drivetrain.

Inventory:
I have 12 clutch line connectors in stock and will order more as the inventory level drops below 5.

Payment:
Payment in full is due at time of order.

Shipment:
The clutch line connectors are in stock, so they will ship within 1-2 days (I will make every effort to ship next day).

In regards to the Thelin connector having the wrong flare...
Thelin connector has a convex flare to connect to the Fiero clutch line:

Fiero hard line end also has a convex flare. This one was used with the Thelin connector and you can see where the center of the hard line was deformed and conformed to the Thelin connector as best it could, but this seal area is still significantly less than that a proper flare fitting should have.

Bleeder Assy (I don't sell these):
None of the F40's shipped with the bleeder assy and some of the used F23s might not have it either. The cheapest place I have found to buy a new one is amazon.com: Dorman CM640069 Clutch Master Cylinder $47.11 and is eligible for free shipping through prime.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref...%20Master%20Cylinder

It will come as part of this whole assembly, but you only need the bleeder.

------------------
Products: 88 13" Brake Kit, 88 12" Brake Kit, 88 Lateral Link Relocation, 84-87 Machined Front Hubs, Custom Machining
Engine Swaps:
LS4/F40, HSR/SBC/F23, Pro-Flo/383/Getrag, 4.3CPI/4T60, Ramjet SBC/Getrag, 4.9/Isuzu, Carb SBC/Isuzu, 4.5/Isuzu

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 01-08-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you say" It is a plug and play installation (as long as you have used the Thelin connector and distorted the fiero line)" do you mean NOT used the thelin connector? Seems odd that it would be designed to fit a distorted line so I'm guessing you missed a word in that statement.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it was a typo.. it has now been fixed.
CTfieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTfieroGTSend a Private Message to CTfieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be ordering this do you sell engine mounts for 3800 and f23 trans mounts
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTfieroGT:

I will be ordering this do you sell engine mounts for 3800 and f23 trans mounts

Sorry, I don't have any products that are 3800 or F23 specific.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 10-17-2014).]

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good stuff, I'm contemplating an f23 swap in the near future due to the HTOB and better clutch pedal feel. This looks like a nice clean solution.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to send you a paypal next week . I will PM my shipping info then .thanks
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroguru Performance will reopen April 1, 2016
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Fieroguru Performance will reopen April 1, 2016

YES!

I'm happy to hear this.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2016 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also happy to hear this as there's an F23 swap in my future. Thanks guru
Bob2112

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2016 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bob2112Send a Private Message to Bob2112Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent - I plan to do an LS4/F40 one of these days.

------------------
New Moon Rising - 1988 Black Formula
My Blue Heaven - 1965 Mustang Coupe

PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
W00H00!!!!! im about to spend a small fortune with you if all goes as planed. lol
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroguru Performance reopened March 13th, 2016

These have been popular since reopening, but I still have 8 in stock and taking orders now.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need one of these! whats your paypal info, ill order it ASAP!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

i need one of these! whats your paypal info, ill order it ASAP!

PM sent
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2016 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2016 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont need one but I'll buy one to support the Guru :-)
PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2016 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you send me your Paypal info? thanks!

Tim
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2016 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:
Can you send me your Paypal info? thanks!

Tim

PM sent
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
GT40 3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2017 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT40 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to GT40 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please PM your Paypal info.
Kevin

------------------
67 GT-40 Mark II, 3800 S/C auto, 85 Fiero based (ASPP) kit. Held suspension and coil-overs all around with 2" dropped spindles. Mike's leather interior. And a whole lot more...

fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT40 3.8 SC:

Please PM your Paypal info.
Kevin

PM Sent

fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2017 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been a while since I have bumped this.
I replenished my inventory and have 50+ of these in stock and ready to ship.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 04-14-2017).]

Roger Thelin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2017 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Roger ThelinClick Here to visit Roger Thelin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Roger ThelinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple of years ago the flare difference was brought up.The change was made at that time.Anyone who wishes to exchange is free to do so.All of my products are being improved as goes forward.No old design has been shipped sense changeover.R.T.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2017 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
TheHom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheHomSend a Private Message to TheHomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this is still available, I would like to buy one.
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheHom:

If this is still available, I would like to buy one.

Yes, I have about 45 in stock. Just PM me your email and address and I will send a paypal invoice.
kcorah

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kcorahSend a Private Message to kcorahEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Fieroguru. They look great. Service is second to none.
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine hooked up with the F23 the other day, quality piece. Not close to driving it yet but the clutch pedal works and feels great.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the feedback guys! It is greatly appreciated!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2018 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2018 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
CorvetteFan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CorvetteFan86Click Here to visit CorvetteFan86's HomePageSend a Private Message to CorvetteFan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an exceptional seller.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
October Bump!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock