Started on: 10-10-2014 05:05 PM
Replies: 5 (443 views)
Last post by: Ang84Indy on 10-12-2014 01:19 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dual bolt pattern
5 on 100
5 on 114.3

Tires:
235/45ZR17 94W
215/45ZR17 87W
Wanli S-1099
Steel Belted Radial

Reasonable offers considered.
** These are not mine but are posted for one of our fellow Fiero enthusist. These tires/wheels were on his show car. Seriously, any reasonable offer will be considered. Contact me via PM and I'll put you in contact with the seller. Thanks for looking.

Edited: Any negotiated price is strictly between the seller and buyer, I know he's looking for reasonable offers but, I don't know where that $$$ value lies. That's between you and him. Good luck.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-10-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What would be a reasonable offer on these?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your PMs

Thanks

Ron

------------------
Ron
Count Down to A Better America: http://countingdownto.com/countdown/196044
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just bump'n this up a bit. .

------------------
Ron
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31839 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Another bump for a good deal, IMHO.

------------------
Ron

Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a P.M.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock