Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB: Rear frame rail sections from a donor car (no rust)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB: Rear frame rail sections from a donor car (no rust) by CTFieroGT87
Started on: 10-10-2014 10:42 AM
Replies: 1 (155 views)
Last post by: 2002z28ssconv on 10-10-2014 08:09 PM
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once Michigan returns to hibernation mode, I'm planning on replacing some rusted metal on my rear upper frame rails (mainly the lower section of the boxed length). I'm hoping to find someone with a donor frame that is already damaged beyond repair or currently in a part out process who could cut out the upper rails, I can't bring myself to cut up a good frame. To make things easy, I'm looking for the entire length of both upper rear frame rails. I also realize pricing on this can be all over the place, I'm in need so I'll consider all offers.

------------------
Christian
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Burgandy/Silver - Under the knife
06 Cobalt SS/SC w/ LSD (the slow DD)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be selling the engine bay from a rust free 86 very soon, hopefully within the next 2 weeks. I have been using it to mock up an engine swap. I am planning on cutting it into sections, drilling out the spot welds so that the battery tray sheet metal can be removed and selling the frame rails and battery tray separately unless somebody wants the whole thing.

I would want $100 for each frame rail and $100 for the battery tray.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock