WTB: Replacement Equalizer Radio / Cassette by Z3SpdDmn
Started on: 10-06-2014 10:30 PM
Replies: 6 (273 views)
Last post by: Grabber Green on 10-25-2014 12:04 AM
Z3SpdDmn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Z3SpdDmnSend a Private Message to Z3SpdDmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the equalizer radio with cassette and I have a problem that the radio will constantly seek around (the digital display stays stationary). Also, the cassette player doesn't work.

I have been advised that the constant seeking issue can't be fixed and I should just get a replacement radio. So, I'm looking for the radio pictured below, in very good to perfect condition. Please email me at amagagnoli@gmail.com if you have one or have a lead.

https://lh3.googleuserconte.../20140919_000440.jpg
https://lh6.googleuserconte.../20140919_000459.jpg

Thank you!

------------------
Anthony

'88 Fiero GT 5-spd "barn find"
2012 NASA SpecE30 National Champion
www.DriveFasterNow.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just check. I have one without the equalizer. Either came out of my 85 Trans Am or 86 Fiero. Was a working pull but that was over 12 years ago.

Sorry.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might try this site...

http://replacementradios.com/
hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this one, PM me an offer if you are interested

What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent you an email
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an excellent and like-new condition Delco Model 16137692, which came out of a 1993 Pontiac Trans Am. This has the 5-band equalizer and auto-reverse cassette. Please let me know if you are interested in this.

I will also I will E-mail you a photo.
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a photo of the radio. Price is $75 with shipping in US.

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 10-25-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock