Started on: 10-01-2014 04:51 PM
Replies: 25 (1205 views)
Last post by: KurtAKX on 01-15-2015 09:54 AM
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some never-installed Archie rockers that I have come to the realization that I will never use.
They have been sitting in the loft above my garage for several years.

They are large (about 75" long), they are awkward, and they can be damaged by careless handling.
Therefore, pick-up only.
To clarify, this means I am not willing to ship them.
Not in a box, not with a fox, not on a Greyhound bus.

With much regret, I have to confess that I've lost the original VHS tape that came with them detailing some of the finer points installation.
It appears that fieronews.net has graciously hosted a copy of this video on their website.

If you need more details or more pictures of these parts, my email is more reliable than PM.
kurtakx@yahoo.com

I doubt there'll be a mad rush to my door for these, but in case such a thing happens, I will say this:
First come (to my house with cash), first served.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
philrenato

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, not with a fox
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by philrenato:

LOL, not with a fox

Pretty much, that's how I roll.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not even on a boat with a goat?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sending you a PM.
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...or by air with Fred Astaire?

How bout FedEx with my cousin Lex? Or UPS with my ex-girlfriend Tess?

Maybe a courier with Uncle Fournier...

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-03-2014).]

KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

...or by air with Fred Astaire?

How bout FedEx with my cousin Lex? Or UPS with my ex-girlfriend Tess?

Maybe a courier with Uncle Fournier...

I do not like shipping Sam-am-I-am.

KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

bump

Bump! Bump! Bump! Did you ever ride a wump? We have a Wump with just one hump. But, we know a man called Mr. Gump. Mr Gump has a seven hump Wump. So... if you Bump! Bump! Just jump on the hump on the Wump of Gump.
PFF
System Bot
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wump
Racer_JT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would buy them right now, but I gather you don't want to ship them. Been wanting a pair too.
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racer_JT:

I would buy them right now, but I gather you don't want to ship them. Been wanting a pair too.

True story. They're sitting in the attic above my garage until somebody wants them bad enough to exchange them for either U.S. currency or
a nice set of OEM black or grey 86-87 GT lace wheels
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You sure you don't want to ship? They would look much better on my car then your attic
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racer_JT:

You sure you don't want to ship? They would look much better on my car then your attic

I don't disagree. They'd look better on any car than in my attic.
The problem is they're a little over 6 feet long naked. I don't have a box that big (or a pallet that big), and I don't have an account with a shipping firm to get a good deal.
I'm also not super inclined to fight with UPS insurance or a buyer should something happen in transit.

UPS shipping would be around $120, and that's not considering the packing materials.

If I didn't have a full-time plus job, a pregnant wife, a race car, and wasn't pursuing a MS degree,
I'd be all about driving around town looking for good-sized used furniture boxes to tape together and arguing with UPS about damage claims.

As it is though, I'm hoping to avoid that.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some nice used 18" wheels is trade. I'm sure you would rather have $$ with a child on the way.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wump
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wump
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You sure you don't want to ship??
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I got mine (from Florida) the seller wrapped the ends with some tape and a piece of cardboard and sent it greyhound to MI. I picked it up downtown. It was quite cheap back then. May be worth a call as you don't have to box it..
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

wump

You have a PM....

solotwo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wasn't pursuing a MS degree,
My son is doing the same. He lives by Troy/Royal Oak, works for Advics doing GM ABS systems. I believe he is going to Wayne State
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wump
Ponzerelli

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonzerelliSend a Private Message to PonzerelliEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the rockers for sale? I'll be in Detroit this Saturday for the International Autoshow.
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2015 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sold

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock