Fiero fastback taillights by Gambit
Started on: 09-29-2014 03:33 AM
Replies: 9 (632 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 10-20-2014 12:11 AM
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys, for sale, 1 cracked PON side, some surface scratches. Without the crack it would be 8/10. Two TIAC, only surface scratches so i would say 8/10. No delamination on either of them. My father dropped an allen wrench on the PON so thats why the crack. These were only used in the NL for testfitting so were never installed. Shipping 1 taillight to US and Canada is 50 bucks. From here there is no difference in costs. Price? Always difficult. Immaculate ones goes for 300 bucks. After a good buff these are also immaculate but i'll take offers so i can purchase more. Is 225 a fair price if i pay for shipping? Let me know guys. I am a good seller. Sold a set to Danyel last month.
Pictures: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=PI8EH7DU#LDAVFRIN
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gambit:
Sold a set to Danyel last month.
Pictures: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=PI8EH7DU#LDAVFRIN

I can vouch for Jereon he is an excellent person to deal with. His tail lights are AS DESCRIBED ... buy confidently. I bought a full set from him and they were better than I expected..
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent about tiac tail light
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011
and first dibs
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel, yes, yours were the best i had. These are pretty Nice As wel. FieroGTX, pm sent
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent for 2 tiac tail light thanks a lot pm sent for my complete adress thanks again
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payent received, thank you. I hope and think you will be very pleased with them. Have a nice day mate.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks your a great sellers thanks again
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All sold. Thanks Jean fierogtx for the pleasant sale and also that you are very happy with them. We will keep in touch mate
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the great communication and my girlfriend ask do you like pizza ????? my girlfriend always help me to open the box and found 4 box of pizza. she said not another one like you that like pizza lol.... its my favorite food and now i know you like ham pineapple pizza thanks a lot again your a great seller

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock