Totalled 88 fiero GT , MOTOR FOR SALE by Winfield1990
Started on: 09-23-2014 12:13 PM
Replies: 17 (759 views)
Last post by: dajack761 on 09-26-2014 12:39 PM
Winfield1990

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Winfield1990Send a Private Message to Winfield1990Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 fiero gt , with ~1500 miles on the 2.8 which is a complete rebuild , rotella is the only oil that has touched this motor with multiple changes for break in , probably been through 4-5 oil changes already. Has cloyes roller timing gear and chain , sitting on polyurethane mounts , small box of spare parts , The rear calipers are rebuilt so should be good still the collision was mostly in the front.

Selling whole car , buyer can remove the motor , has dual throttle body intake with ported middle and lower , removed egr system , cooler thermotat , shaved thermo housing , cooler fan switch. Chip reprogrammed for no check engine codes , all sensors besides TPS and oil pressure sensor are new. Fuel pump is new , car still starts.

This was the car http://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/4611403206.html

Make me an offer for the car , scrap price after the motor and whatever else is good is taken out is a pretty good deal so don't give me an extremely low ball offer , motor is fresh. I would pull the motor and scrap myself but too much work with my feet being bruised how they are.

http://tinypic.com/r/nl4hhu/8
http://tinypic.com/r/mrel4n/8
http://tinypic.com/r/142v2iu/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2ujgkno/8

http://tinypic.com/r/161evqd/8
http://tinypic.com/r/27yu934/8

added more pictures so more part out for smaller stuff can be determined , I doubt anybody is interested in these taillights for those who have asked.

http://tinypic.com/r/eal8qu/8
http://tinypic.com/r/5bp5oh/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2me7428/8
http://tinypic.com/r/qs2h3d/8

[This message has been edited by Winfield1990 (edited 09-23-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off sorry to hear and see your loss

aero package?

tail lights?

can you get me pix of those things and price?

I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, sorry to hear that. I looked at it on here a while back when you were trying to sale it. It was a nice looking car. PM sent
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please PM the price for the whole car, and the condition of the wheels.

Thanks,
Greg
Winfield1990

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Winfield1990Send a Private Message to Winfield1990Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I added a few more photos since , there were pm's for a few part specifics. Number one priority is getting rid of the whole car to keep from having to pull the motor myself and then scrapping the car. Because whoever buys the motor might want other bits , the chip if they already have an automatic
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! You really wadded that one up!
Glad you were not seriously injured.
Care to share what happened?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 09-24-2014).]

Winfield1990

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Winfield1990Send a Private Message to Winfield1990Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ran over something in the road after going through a turn , knocked air out of the rear left tire , caused it to come off of the rim. Made the rear end break loose , it was it after that. Hit a tree.

[This message has been edited by Winfield1990 (edited 09-24-2014).]

jpeeler

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so does the dual throttle body have to be used? Sorry not to familiar on them. Does it make a huge difference in power? I really could use another engine and you are not that far from me.
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ jpeeler,
If you buy this motor, I would buy the dual throttle setup! I WANT THE DUAL THROTTLE SETUP!!!!
PFF
System Bot
1Shamrock

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1ShamrockSend a Private Message to 1ShamrockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also be interested in the Dual TB setup... If possible...
Just let me know!
Heinz_57_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Heinz_57_FieroSend a Private Message to Heinz_57_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TLG discontinued production of the dtb before I could get mine ordered. If the other offers to purchase it fall through, let me know.
Winfield1990

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Winfield1990Send a Private Message to Winfield1990Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The dual throttle body doesnt have to be used , if you have your own intake you want to put on in place of whats here thats fine I can sell the whole car and motor minus the intake and sell it to someone else.

I will not pull the motor out and sell the motor by itself anytime soon with just being in the accident however. I can also sell the intake easier than I can sell the motor so I'm fine with that. The intake I think makes a considerable difference. The lower is ported , the middle and upper is attached and the middle was ported before hand. TLG on a wore motor with sensor issues which went lean and without any tuning gained 19hp i think peak and like 27 in the lower range? I would have to search to make sure the numbers are right but it gained good low end and gained some peak. With lean spikes so it wasnt optimal , mine have new injectors and sensors , along with upper fuel pressure to make it run stronger. So I would guess that my intake probably produces around 25-30 wheel hp more than stock just guessing. There was a really considerable difference when upping the fuel pressure.

For the price im interested in the whole car , I dont see why you wouldnt want the complete intake swapped in with the motor.... its already together , for the entire car I'm asking 1500 so I can replace my fiero with a cheap car.
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2014 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are you located?
Winfield1990

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Winfield1990Send a Private Message to Winfield1990Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ellerbe , NC , 28338
Winfield1990

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Winfield1990Send a Private Message to Winfield1990Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
firm on 1200 for whole car , everything see in photos is still there , but about to take off the vent brackets to sell.
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock