Started on: 09-18-2014 10:14 AM
Replies: 11 (624 views)
Last post by: kwagner on 08-28-2015 11:04 PM
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

I've gotten some interest outside of this forum on my race car so I thought I'd put it up for sale here as well. I offered it before as a more complete car (for a more turnkey price) but got feedback that people would rather it be cheaper and do the work themselves. Well here's your chance. Here's some pics:

As you can see, it's missing an engine, seats, and while the wiring is there it's not hooked up. I am selling this as "cheaper than it would be for you to get a fiero, gut it, and install a roll cage". My price is $500, with clean title. Right now it still has some nice suspension components on it (konis, stiffer springs, poly bushings). If I get the time to swap those out for stock components, I will lower the price further.

[This message has been edited by kwagner (edited 08-20-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tehmaxfactr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tehmaxfactrSend a Private Message to tehmaxfactrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interested in the konis........ if you go that route.
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Details on what the car's got for brakes and fuel system?

[This message has been edited by KurtAKX (edited 09-19-2014).]

kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stock fuel system. I believe stock or slightly larger than stock brakes, with crossdrilled rotors. It does have a brake balancer on it (front/rear).
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping this. Car is for sale for $500 OBO. I have clean title in hand. Someone get this and go racing!
I also have a second Fiero I've been using as a parts car, that has the perfect 4cyl for this car. $500 for it as well.
See here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/071996.html#p5
I don't want to junk them, but I'm running out of time to make room.
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Team Illegitmate racing is interested (pretty much Jon and I, I should say) if you'd take $400. We're currently running a Ranger.

[This message has been edited by KurtAKX (edited 08-21-2015).]

kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's good enough for me How soon can you pick it up? PM me for details.
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The guy who has my tow dolly went up north. Maybe next weekend?
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you mean the 29th or the 5th? Either should work.
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Either sometime 28-29, or potentially some day this week (if you're available) if we achieve our major milestone on my project at work.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to work around my schedule to be available. Keep me posted
PFF
System Bot
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock