Fiero and 3800 Parts by Jfrost
Started on: 09-18-2014 01:04 AM
Replies: 83 (3977 views)
Last post by: fierogt455 on 10-21-2015 09:22 PM
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
IP: Logged
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm motivated to get rid of these parts so make an offer, worst I can say is no.

Bump
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price lowered on most parts, make some offers.

Edit:

New items added

[This message has been edited by Jfrost (edited 01-13-2015).]

Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which connector is melted on the ICM wiring?

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP

92 Stealth twin turbo JDM engine swap
Upgrades in the works...turbos, injectors
and computer

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The upper connector that attaches to the main wiring harness. The ICM/cam/crank connectors are good.
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it.

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP

92 Stealth twin turbo JDM engine swap
Upgrades in the works...turbos, injectors
and computer

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with payment info.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2015 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, parts still available.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cruise control sold, all other parts still available.
CTfieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTfieroGTSend a Private Message to CTfieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
30 shipped for the 5spd cables? to 06795 in CT
PFF
System Bot
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTfieroGT:

30 shipped for the 5spd cables? to 06795 in CT

PM sent
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shift cables sold, all other parts still available.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added parts from a 2.8 V6 I'm stripping to the long block. Pics available upon request.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reorganized the listings and added a pair of GT seats and exhaust system.
Indianajones

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2015 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndianajonesSend a Private Message to IndianajonesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sent you a PM.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied to, additional engine parts added.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prices lowered, I'm running out of storage and want these items gone!
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
PFF
System Bot
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, items still available.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for remaining 3800 PCM tray and locking lugnuts with key.
vrossiter

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in lugs and key shipped to 57078?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jfrost:

Door Lock Trim: $5 ea

Drivers/Passengers door gaskets from 69k mile Fiero. Good condition with a few nicks here and there: $20ea

$25 for all this (assuming the door lock trim doesn't have any cracks)?
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent to both of you.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts list updated with items sold.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the parts today. I'd give you some postive seller feedback but the parts were a little dirty. Probably because the box wasn't airtight. You probably should have vacuum/shrink wrapped the parts.
PFF
System Bot
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Got the parts today. I'd give you some postive seller feedback but the parts were a little dirty. Probably because the box wasn't airtight. You probably should have vacuum/shrink wrapped the parts.

The parts were not dirty due to the box "not being airtight," they are 29 year old parts that I did not clean before shipping as I feel they were good enough to ship as is. I'm sorry they weren't clean to your liking but unless something is extremely dirty I don't usually clean parts before shipping.

[This message has been edited by Jfrost (edited 05-07-2015).]

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, parts still available.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The parts were not dirty due to the box "not being airtight," they are 29 year old parts that I did not clean before shipping as I feel they were good enough to ship as is. I'm sorry they weren't clean to your liking but unless something is extremely dirty I don't usually clean parts before shipping.

Funny.
chuckle, chuckle, snort

[This message has been edited by jaybug56 (edited 05-26-2015).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just saw this. Sorry. I was trying to be funny. Sorry it didn't come out that way. The parts were just fine. No problems whatsoever.

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just saw this. Sorry. I was trying to be funny. Sorry it didn't come out that way. The parts were just fine. No problems whatsoever.

Sarcasm has a hard time translating via internet so no worries at all
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I figured it was sarcasm.

But it's still funny
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
mionallen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mionallenSend a Private Message to mionallenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent about icm harness and 5 speed shifter
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock