FS: Fiero toy collection by RKB75
Started on: 09-17-2014 08:24 PM
Replies: 8 (521 views)
Last post by: RKB75 on 10-19-2014 01:25 PM
RKB75

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would prefer to sell as a lot, but if that don't happen I will sell individually. I currently open to offers. The only thing not pictured is a silver Yat Ming Fiero in the box.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in 1 of every boxed/wrapped car, as you have some that I havent gotten yet. Any idea of a ball park number you're lookin to get out of the whole lot? Can PM me a price for what I'd like to have, if it gets to that point. Can also PM me an estimated number for the lot. I dont like to toss out offers on something like this since everyone values these very differently. Thanks.

~James
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id like most of the opened ones if price is decent! Let me know. Thanks.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for everything?
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will prefer to sell to the first person willing to buy the whole collection. I would like to get $250. I have over $400 invested into buying. If I can't sell the whole lot. I will contact everyone interested that's interested in smaller groups.
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id like one of the ferris buller cars if somebody buys these to sell separately
NetCam

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you sell separately I would like one of the red American Graffiti '85 GTs.
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I don't get a response from the two who want the whole collection by Friday. I will start selling individuals.
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to let everybody know that this has been Sold, It is up to the new owner if he wants to part some it out.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock