Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  In urgent need for a passenger headlight assembly ('85 Fiero)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
In urgent need for a passenger headlight assembly ('85 Fiero) by mrbriefcase
Started on: 09-16-2014 12:08 PM
Replies: 14 (279 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 09-29-2014 10:11 AM
mrbriefcase

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrbriefcaseSend a Private Message to mrbriefcaseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an '85 Fiero 2M4 and the hinges of the headlight assembly busted on me (picture of it below). I've already been pulled over a couple times because of the missing headlight and I've had a hell of a time trying to find a replacement. If anyone has anything to help me out it would be endlessly appreciated.

Reminder: I'm looking for the PASSENGER side assembly.

Also if you have the headlight motor for the passenger side I may be willing to purchase it depending on the price but this is not something I am running after.

Picture of broken headlight:

In case you have a hard time seeing the problem:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mine, but found this on my local craigslist http://chicago.craigslist.o.../clt/4626137782.html

joeschuit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschuitSend a Private Message to joeschuitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the others don't pan out let me know. I should have a couple of those in the garage for a good price.
Good luck!!
mrbriefcase

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrbriefcaseSend a Private Message to mrbriefcaseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback, I'm starting to feel less pressure in finding it.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm.
mrbriefcase

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrbriefcaseSend a Private Message to mrbriefcaseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turns out I will need another passenger headlamp motor as well. If anyone has one contact me ASAP.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is one in the parts yard here. Both headlights and motors are there. If you need them let me know and I can grab the whole assemblies for you.
Knight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightSend a Private Message to KnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also am in need of a passenger side headlight motor. Driving around with the headlight manually raised. So while not illegal, it hurts my pride in my car. So anyone who can obtain a motor from a fairly low mileage car, I would be most appreciative. In fact if the assembly can be had also for a good price, I'll get both just to save myself some time. This is my only car and I can't have it down for more than a day as I try and figure out how to repair it.
A nod to mrbriefcase as having first dibs.
Thanks.
Knight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightSend a Private Message to KnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted that there are both available with headlight motors in the yard.
PFF
System Bot
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 2nd gen assembly and motor out of an '87 that has no issues if you are interested.
Michiganman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MichiganmanSend a Private Message to MichiganmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two sets of first gen headlight Assemblies. All in good working condition. Dewitt Michigan.
PM me if interested.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have some spare buckets. You can have one for shipping, or you can drive down and get it. I'm in Bellbrook, OH 45305.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know if the other offers fall through and I will go grab the ones in my local boneyard.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock