Started on: 09-12-2014 07:15 PM
Replies: 7 (338 views)
Last post by: bjc 350 on 09-14-2014 11:48 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to replace my entire instrument cluster due to water damage from being at Maaco. Looking for one with the back plastic sheeting that the wires are run in to be in good shape. I have seen some that the wires are actually peeling off of the plastic. How much shipped to 33463?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple good GT gauge clusters at home. I'll get a quote together when I get off work tonight.

Jim
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, sounds good! Pictures would also help if you can do so
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one as well, not in perfect shape but it works.

Let me know if you end up needing one.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not found one as of yet, but I talked to someone on the phone today that has an 86 GT with the cluster in it. I just went ahead and bought the car. LOL! It was a car that he really just wanted off his property, and a price I could not resist. It has Grand Am brakes on the front, so that is the main reason I am getting the car, and the gauge cluster was just a nice bonus.

Thanks to everyone for the offers. Much appreciated!
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I was posting here, while you were PM'ing there

Leave it to me for Overkill! Need a new gauge cluster, but an entire Fiero to get one LOL!

I won't have it for about a month, when a friend gets back in town and we drive up and trailer it back.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-13-2014).]

bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock