Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT and Notchback LED Tail Lights... Should I do another run? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT and Notchback LED Tail Lights... Should I do another run? by doublec4
Started on: 09-09-2014 10:27 PM
Replies: 166 (7065 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 08-13-2016 10:20 PM
kmd85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any notchback kits still available?
IP: Logged
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by orygunparson:

Danyel,
Payment sent-Looking forward to the merchandise!

To all who bought these assembled kits .... Chris will be getting these to me very soon I will PM you after shipping a tracking number. ...
regards
Danyel
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these available again? I'm looking for a set for my Fastback.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sluppy123:

Are these available again? I'm looking for a set for my Fastback.

Yep Chris will be sending me 5 kits... 3 are sold two up for grabs
regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the total including shipping?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2016 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sluppy123:

What is the total including shipping?

you have been PM'd
McNasty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of GT taillights from danyel,
I have not installed yet. Is there an instruction list on how to un-assemble the taillights for install
thanks.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by McNasty:

I have a set of GT taillights from danyel,
I have not installed yet. Is there an instruction list on how to un-assemble the taillights for install
thanks.

I did a How to .... if you go to that thread I have posted pics too .. Forum Section FAQ & HOW TO.... //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum9/HTML/000042.html
regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-29-2016).]

orygunparson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2016 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for orygunparsonSend a Private Message to orygunparsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Danyel
Did you receive my payment via PayPal?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2016 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi Danyel
Did you receive my payment via PayPal?

Hello Fred
Yes I recieved your Payment and also Don T' s ... the kits are being assembled .....getting the kits from Chris was long .... I will be shipping these out by the week-end as I am away from home till wednesday night so I will finish those kits and send them to you... I do apologize for the delay
I will have 2 kits available after this week-end...
greatest regards
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2016 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ Fred and Don your tails are assembled and being packed as we speak .... will ship mopnday morning and will PM your tracking ... thank you .. dont forget to ^post pic

regards
Danyel
PFF
System Bot
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All kits have been shipped and trackings have been sent ................ 2 more assembled kits are now ready ... who's next ??
regards
Danyel

orygunparson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for orygunparsonSend a Private Message to orygunparsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,
My tail light kit arrived today! The box was trashed but the kit is fine. I will send pics once they're installed. A very fine, high quality product, Danyel. Thanks!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel,
My tail light kit arrived today! The box was trashed but the kit is fine. I will send pics once they're installed. A very fine, high quality product, Danyel. Thanks!

Thank you very much .... enjoy !!

Danyel
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2016 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Supracoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine and got them installed this weekend. Turn signals arn't working so looks like I ordreed a variable fllasher relay. I had what I though was an LED flasher, but still doesn't work. This was the last portion to change everything over to LED. Installation we pretty straight forward and quality was great!. The tail and brake lights really light up well.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give me an update asap about the signals ..... is this for both ?? Making sure the flat cables are seated properly.. if still not working apply voltage to the blades themselves......positive on the end of the blades and negative is the sides of the socket blades

regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-16-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Supracoupe ..... NEWS ??
Supracoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, got the new flasher Friday and put it in today. Everything works great! I'll get some pics of it tomorrow.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Supracoupe:

Yep, got the new flasher Friday and put it in today. Everything works great! I'll get some pics of it tomorrow.

GOOD happy to see all is fine !!!! Enjoy !!
PFF
System Bot
Supracoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I out for a test drive to see if I had solved my intermittent fuel starvation problem (I haven't) and remember to grab a shot of the lights. It was broad daylight, so the photo doesn't do them justice. They are significantly brighter than stock and the sequential turn signals really catch the eye. If I get rear ended its because the person behind me is not paying any attention to the road all.
I'll try and capture a shot a dusk tomorrow.

Supracoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Supracoupe

111 posts
Member since Dec 2015
Some better shots of the light. Very pleased, well worth it.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

full LED setup ... lookin sharpy sharp !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-23-2016).]

McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2016 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys.
I'm having issues with my tail lights. I replaced my flasher with an electronic led flasher as instructed. However when I do I don't get anything to work. I'm not sure I'm grounding it correctly. Where is everyone grounding the flasher? I recently purchased the LED kit from black top racing for the front turn signals and was sent a flasher with the order. When using the flasher sent for the front turn signals, the passenger side tail lights will blink but not in sequential form. Any help would be appreciated. Also do I need to change out the flasher under the passenger side as well.
Thanks,
Shaw
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2016 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner ..... here is the flasher unit that works with the kit HERE The flasher under the passenger side is for emergency hazards .... I never did change on mine ....... do your signals work with hazards on?? even if the flashing is not long enough the lights should sequence ...

regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-07-2016).]

bdank

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2016 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdankSend a Private Message to bdankEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in a notchback set
McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2016 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem.
This is the flasher I am using. And I am still having issues. When I plug the flasher in nothing happens. Where are you grounding the wire? And chance my polarity of my flasher is reversed? Thanks in advance.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You will need to remove one the the tail lights and plug in the regular lights to test your flashers ... but you should at first try HAZARDS first to see if you are getting the signal LEDs to light up some ..... if the do then it is in the regular flasher mode that is the issue... I ran a ground wire to the main cluster gauge harness ....
If you can get a video up so we can clearly see the issue would be best....
Danyel
McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies. I tried the hazards and both sides worked in sequential as suppose to then dwindled down to just blinking yellow. But they worked.
So what should I do now. I'm going to try to get a video.
Thanks,
Shawn

[This message has been edited by McNasty (edited 03-08-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the replies. I tried the hazards and both sides worked in sequential as suppose to then dwindled down to just blinking yellow. But they worked.
So what should I do now. I'm going to try to get a video.
Thanks,
Shawn

ok so far we know the LED signal tails work sequentialy too ... but I'm pretty sure your issue is blinker module related... do you have the electronic blinker ( I posted the link) installed or is it still BTR one ?? Chris and I have done many test with different types and we ALWAYS came back using the one that I posted the link....
The video needs to show left blinker on in cockpit and in rear anf then right blinker on in cockpit and then rear... after Hazards in cockpit then in rear.... that way we will see and HEAR what is going on.... before makin the video validate GROUND on your blinker unit ....
regards
Danyel

PFF
System Bot
McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I feel good the hazards worked. So I'm going to rrattenpt to ground the wire tonight. Then if it doesn't work I'll make a video. Any suggestions on grounding spots. Thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok. I feel good the hazards worked. So I'm going to rrattenpt to ground the wire tonight. Then if it doesn't work I'll make a video. Any suggestions on grounding spots. Thanks

I grounded mine by tapping into a ground on the gauge cluster harness ... also any good piece of metal on the spaceframe will do ...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-08-2016).]

McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got the blinker properly grounded, and working perfectly. they look incredible. Only thing is my front passenger blinker wasn't working so I'll try to take a look at that tomorrow.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just got the blinker properly grounded, and working perfectly. they look incredible. Only thing is my front passenger blinker wasn't working so I'll try to take a look at that tomorrow.

Great news !!!!! Enjoy ....
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
@doubleC4 ---- Chris I cannot leave positive feedback to the members that bought the assembled kits ... can you ... thanks

Danyel
88GaTa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GaTaSend a Private Message to 88GaTaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Cool.. Looking at the components (unassembled) , I see that there are two pairs of the LED arrays. I am curious as to how they are placed into the stock lens. You mention on your site that the panels are "inserted" into the stock lens. Please explain inserted, and once build how the final product is installed.. Maybe a pic of an assembled set? THanks!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2016 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GaTa:

Very Cool.. Looking at the components (unassembled) , I see that there are two pairs of the LED arrays. I am curious as to how they are placed into the stock lens. You mention on your site that the panels are "inserted" into the stock lens. Please explain inserted, and once build how the final product is installed.. Maybe a pic of an assembled set? THanks!

Maybe we can also send you the schematics ..... J/K the arrays sit tight in the assemblies ... NO GLUE REQUIRED.

edited to insert pic

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-09-2016).]

busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I am wanting another set my for my 88 GT

pm me pricing and paypal info, eta, etc

Thanks
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these available again? Interested in a notchie pair.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock