WTB: V6 & GT Fastback parts by vEnOm
Started on: 09-09-2014 02:22 PM
Replies: 10 (641 views)
Last post by: Grabber Green on 11-26-2014 11:58 PM
vEnOm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the process of planning a trans swap (auto to man) on my RMT Turbo 87 GT. In the process I will also swap the engine with a stocker rebuild. I'm doing the rebuild as cheep as possible but need a couple of parts for it to be complete. These are the parts I need:

V6 85-87 exhaust Y pipe and headpipe (at least the flange and bend)
V6 throttle body with at least the TPS
Exhaust Y pipe heat shield and firewall side manifold heat shield
GT Fastback Drivers side tail light housing (don't need the lens just were the bulbs attach)

Any help will be greatly appreciated
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have all of these parts. PM me with what you would like to pay for them and we'll see if we can work it out.
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found the Y pipe heatshield in the trunk of the 85 SE I'm parting, still need the manifold heat shield for the firewall side.
luckymidget43

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luckymidget43Send a Private Message to luckymidget43Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did you ever find the drivers tail light housing no lens . i have one if you need one.. $ 10 plus shipping
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vEnOm:

I found the Y pipe heatshield in the trunk of the 85 SE I'm parting, still need the manifold heat shield for the firewall side.

Are you talking about the panel that bolts up against the firewall?
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, it's the heatshield attached to the exhaust manifold.
fgt1988

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fgt1988Send a Private Message to fgt1988Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello budd I just sent you the PIC s of the heatshield and Y -pipe sorry for the delay been busy with a lot of projects -
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vEnOm:

I'm in the process of planning a trans swap (auto to man) on my RMT Turbo 87 GT. In the process I will also swap the engine with a stocker rebuild. I'm doing the rebuild as cheep as possible but need a couple of parts for it to be complete. These are the parts I need:

V6 85-87 exhaust Y pipe and headpipe (at least the flange and bend)
V6 throttle body with at least the TPS
Exhaust Y pipe heat shield and firewall side manifold heat shield
GT Fastback Drivers side tail light housing (don't need the lens just were the bulbs attach)

Any help will be greatly appreciated

I have the Y-Pipe but not sure what you mean by headpipe. Please explain as I'm sure I have it because I have a complete engine. I also have the throttle body. It's basically everything as it would be pulled from the intake plenum. I can send it with any parts you need, except the bracket, I sold that.

And if you need a new TPS, I have one in NOS.

PM me if you'd like, or send me an E-mail directly to scarlson@metrocast.net

------------------
Skip Carlson
1987 Fiero GT Parting Out
1984 Fiero 3.4 w/ 5 Speed Mod
1970 Grabber Green Mustang Convertible
2005 Mazda RX-8

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 11-22-2014).]

vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2014 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Skip, I sent you an email.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fgt1988:

hello budd I just sent you the PIC s of the heatshield and Y -pipe sorry for the delay been busy with a lot of projects -

Thank you very much for sending the photos!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock