PARTING OUT THREE FIEROS!!! by Boostdreamer
Started on: 09-05-2014 07:28 PM
Replies: 193 (5245 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 02-12-2015 05:23 PM
aaron7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaron7Click Here to visit aaron7's HomePageSend a Private Message to aaron7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
IP: Logged
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of great parts left! Have barely scratched the surface!

***TODAY'S SPECIAL FEATURE***

The current asking price is $350. I will lower it periodically until it is sold.

Also available on Craigslist - http://tricities.craigslist.../pts/4685911064.html

1987 Fiero Getrag 5-speed transmission. Came out of my very first Fiero then was transplanted into my second '87. Was planning to use it again in a project. This tranny has about 170K miles on it. I don't know if it was re-built before I got that car but it was working very well when I was using it. The flywheel is included as well as a Rodney Dickman slave cylinder.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 10-15-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
@ WickedFieroGTP

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 10-19-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts shipped today!
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
boostdreamer, do you still have the getrag 5spd? i am looking into doing a 3800sc swap into my automatic 88gt. would like to switch to manual trans. thanks john
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vette7584:

boostdreamer, do you still have the getrag 5spd? i am looking into doing a 3800sc swap into my automatic 88gt. would like to switch to manual trans. thanks john

It is still here! I also have everything you would need to go with it. Shift and select cables, master and slave cylinders, pedals, hydraulic lines, etc.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am just impressed that the title of your thread says Fieros, not Fiero's... Could it be there are more than a handful of PFF members who actually know that plural nouns do not require an apostrophe????

PM sent for 88 rear knuckles.

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 10-11-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

I am just impressed that the title of your thread says Fieros, not Fiero's... Could it be there are more than a handful of PFF members who actually know that plural nouns do not require an apostrophe????

PM sent for 88 rear knuckles.

Add me to the list of members who know that multiple Fieros is not possessive! LOL

I did not get a PM from you. The 88 knuckles are still here.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
OK everyone, I just went back through my list of members who asked for parts and sent PMs to everyone. I know some of you have been waiting a while so I needed to see if you were still interested or if you had found your parts elsewhere. Check you messages and confirm what you need in a PM reply back to me.

Thanks a bunch! I have just been swamped with requests and it was getting overwhelming! This way I can kind of start over and take care of those of you who are ready to buy parts right now.
virtuetovice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for virtuetoviceSend a Private Message to virtuetoviceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I need to get a wishlist together tuesday, I have the tan interior and wouldnt mind having some of the smaller bits.
Also, are you keeping screws or throwing them out? I'll be needing a bunch of odds and ends.

[This message has been edited by virtuetovice (edited 10-13-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by virtuetovice:

Looks like I need to get a wishlist together tuesday, I have the tan interior and wouldnt mind having some of the smaller bits.
Also, are you keeping screws or throwing them out? I'll be needing a bunch of odds and ends.

So far, the only tan interior items that have sold are the e-brake handle and the center console glove box. I am not throwing screws away. Some I have put back in their original places after removing parts, the others are just collecting on the car floors. I did have a bucket of screws, bolts, and clamps but someone already bought those.

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
No reply from the original interested party. These are STILL AVAILABLE to anyone who has a need for them.

Generation 1 left and right headlight motors. $35 each

1985 SE steering rack 23K miles of use. $100

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 10-25-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
@ Tnkgnr EGR stuff from the '88 Formula

OUTATIME1989

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OUTATIME1989Send a Private Message to OUTATIME1989Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a headlight control module?
862m4super2.4eco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 862m4super2.4ecoSend a Private Message to 862m4super2.4ecoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Needing getrag 5speed shifter assembly for my 86 if you got one. could use the cables too. Also need clutch pedal assembly and brake pedal
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent. looking for a passenger's side seat belt shoulder harness in dark grey

[This message has been edited by notwohorns (edited 10-14-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OUTATIME1989:

Do you have a headlight control module?

Is that a headlight switch on the dash or something else? Whatever it is, I have it because I've never sold one! LOL

PM me.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by 862m4super2.4eco:

Needing getrag 5speed shifter assembly for my 86 if you got one. could use the cables too. Also need clutch pedal assembly and brake pedal

I have all of that. Where are you located? PM me.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
All still available:

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
STILL AVAILABLE - pretty clean and the fins are in great shape.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ Bakeys

PFF
System Bot
DandRauto

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DandRautoSend a Private Message to DandRautoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have an 87, I need the smaller of the tubes that connects to the AC condenser (in front of radiator). This is the one that makes a left turn and runs over towards the heater.
Parts directory calls it tube; ac evap to evap

Mine is twisted real bad where it connects to the condenser from someone disconnecting it before I got it.

Rich

shipping to 07748
Fieromotion

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromotionSend a Private Message to FieromotionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DandRauto:

Have an 87, I need the smaller of the tubes that connects to the AC condenser (in front of radiator). This is the one that makes a left turn and runs over towards the heater.
Parts directory calls it tube; ac evap to evap

Mine is twisted real bad where it connects to the condenser from someone disconnecting it before I got it.

Rich

shipping to 07748

I have this piece. Can pull it from my 87 with Air. PM sent.

DandRauto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DandRautoSend a Private Message to DandRautoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied to.
862m4super2.4eco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 862m4super2.4ecoSend a Private Message to 862m4super2.4ecoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
For awesome quoted price. Just wish I didn't forget about the lumber bill coming in.

Also forgot I need one of those rectangular plastic deals that go over the tail light bolts for my 86 notchback. I'm sure I'll find some other little odds and ends that I need before the end of the month. Just hope you still have what I need.
862m4super2.4eco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 862m4super2.4ecoSend a Private Message to 862m4super2.4ecoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

862m4super2.4eco

10 posts
Member since Oct 2014
Double post

[This message has been edited by 862m4super2.4eco (edited 10-30-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an opportunity to get a $4 per hour raise if I can certify in 3G and 4G welding positions with SMAW on plate. I'm going to have to work on my welding skills after work for the next few days. Besides that, I have a paper due in Composition II and my mid-term exam to take.

Needless to say, my presence here will be extremely limited for a week or so. I have one paid-for part to get out and I should be able to do that on Wednesday.

Just a heads-up, I have to take care of the people who send their PayPal payments first. Some people choose to pay even before I can remove the parts or post pics. Those orders get moved to the top of the list. I hope that makes sense to anyone who may be waiting for a particular part.

Thanks for understanding!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 Tailpipe hangers?
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boostdreamer, parts received.

Thanks,
ArdenK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArdenKSend a Private Message to ArdenKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I'm looking for a subframe for a 85 2M6.
Do you have one or know where I can get one?
Thanks & Best regards,
Arden
PFF
System Bot
mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need a right side non gt engine vent shipped to 86406

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ArdenK:

Hi,
I'm looking for a subframe for a 85 2M6.
Do you have one or know where I can get one?
Thanks & Best regards,
Arden

I do have an '85 engine cradle if that is what you mean. It is visible on the first page. It has been sandblasted and the old bushings removed. It needs to be painted and new bushings installed.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by solotwo:

88 Tailpipe hangers?

If a Formula has what you need, I should have them. No idea what kind of condition they are in. What would be a fair price plus shipping for them?

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

If a Formula has what you need, I should have them. No idea what kind of condition they are in. What would be a fair price plus shipping for them?

actually any dual exhaust for 88. I see new run in the low 20's.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

actually any dual exhaust for 88. I see new run in the low 20's.

I won't be able to get them removed and shipped this week. I have too much school work to do tomorrow to turn wrenches. I will try to get them removed and pics taken and posted for you ASAP.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
I can ship a few things that are already removed tomorrow but that is about it. If you gotta have something shipped out tomorrow, let me know tonight and I'll try to work it out.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont worry about it. Study hard.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dont worry about it. Study hard.

Got my mid-term exam grade back today. 100% Woot Woot!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock