Started on: 09-05-2014 07:28 PM
Replies: 193 (5245 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 02-12-2015 05:23 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***TODAY'S SPECIAL FEATURE***

The current asking price is $350. I will lower it periodically until it is sold.

Also available on Craigslist - http://tricities.craigslist.../pts/4685911064.html

1987 Fiero Getrag 5-speed transmission. Came out of my very first Fiero then was transplanted into my second '87. Was planning to use it again in a project. This tranny has about 170K miles on it. I don't know if it was re-built before I got that car but it was working very well when I was using it. The flywheel is included as well as a Rodney Dickman slave cylinder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**SOLD FOR $900** I also have an L67 3800 SC with original HD trans, wiring harness, and computer. Came from a 2002 Grand Prix GTP with 150K miles. I drove the car before pulling the power train.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 10-15-2014).]

IP: Logged
Nebiros88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

well with your posting number, if you do a little..err...alot less posting and more reading you will have the time and knowledge.

Free bump

I've posted about 30 times in the last 5-6 years. Don't know how I could do much less! haha

I only post about the Coast Run in October. You coming?

garage monster

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for garage monsterSend a Private Message to garage monsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the plastic trim piece that mounts at the pivot point of the seat back on the outer side of both seats. They hide the hinge and have a guide for the seatbelts. Any color.
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the stereo cassette with EQ if it all works? The cassette doesnt have to...
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much do you want for the front fascia and would you ship it to my neck of the woods (Tulsa area)?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by garage monster:

I am looking for the plastic trim piece that mounts at the pivot point of the seat back on the outer side of both seats. They hide the hinge and have a guide for the seatbelts. Any color.

I'll check and let you know what I find.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by KMFDMFAN:

I am interested in the stereo cassette with EQ if it all works? The cassette doesnt have to...

I have this one. Not positive it works but I'll see if I can check it out tomorrow.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by Quad Raider:

How much do you want for the front fascia and would you ship it to my neck of the woods (Tulsa area)?

Which front fascia? I have a red Formula, a Rustoleum black 87 base, and a gold Aero.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Our work schedule changed this week so I'm off tomorrow. I'll be spending the day pulling parts and posting pics. I will be able to ship the items that have been paid for on Saturday. If you have requested parts, watch your PMs for an alert notifying you that I have posted pics of your parts on the thread.

Thanks everyone!
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Which front fascia? I have a red Formula, a Rustoleum black 87 base, and a gold Aero.

Oh, sorry. How much for the black one, and would it come with the metal stiffener and chin spoiler?
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available - $50 plus shipping

1987 base model (same as Formula) front bumper. It was originally gold but has been painted black with Rustoleum ($50 paint job). It does not have a chin spoiler. Didn't have it when I got it so not sure if it ever had one. I have the eggcrate. The nose does have one problem. The divider in the center of the radiator inlet has been broken. I shaved it off so it wouldn't be jagged. It allows the bumper to sag slightly but a zip tie or tie wire could easily fix that. You can see from the front pic (which is a very low angle) that it really doesn't affect the look and nobody would notice unless you pointed it out.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 09-12-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
SOLD TO Atlanta1

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 10-19-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Nice original light gray dash pocket. $17 plus shipping.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 09-22-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
**SOLD""

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by chrissin712:

the center part of the dash (around the radio & top gauges) in grey

Do you need the gray vinyl piece or the bezel or both?

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
**SOLD** WILL CHECK FOR ANOTHER

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
**SOLD** TO ponnari

1988 Formula gas tank

2fiero2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fiero2Send a Private Message to 2fiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for parts to change my car to stick.

Pedal assembly and shift mech (5speed)
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1988 Formula front and rear sway bars still available!

The rear is disconnected. Just gotta get it out.

The front is out:

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 09-22-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by 2fiero2:

Looking for parts to change my car to stick.

Pedal assembly and shift mech (5speed)

I have everything you need. I have a 5-speed Getrag transmission, a pedal assembly, a shifter, a shifter bezel w/boot, Rodney Dickman master and slave cylinders, and Rodney Dickman selector cable. Other cable is original.

What all do you want?

PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the 3800 going for at this time?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

What is the 3800 going for at this time?

Posted price is current. PM sent.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
**SOLD**

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Had a family issue that demanded my attention this evening. Will start bright and early tomorrow to ensure that my paid orders go out as promised. Post Office is open until 1PM Eastern and FedEx drop store is open til 2pm so don't worry.
dskebo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dskeboSend a Private Message to dskeboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Money sent for 88 rear suspention.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a round drivers side front marker light. I also am looking for a beechwood (88) aux gage pack cover in perfect condition. Might you have either?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I am looking for a round drivers side front marker light. I also am looking for a beechwood (88) aux gage pack cover in perfect condition. Might you have either?

Nothing beechwood. Sorry.

Front marker light for which bumper? Base or Aero?

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*SOLD*

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by JJFieroFan:

Do you have the triangle piece that goes behind the passenger side mirror? I need one of those for my spare car. Thanks!!

PM with pic sent.

88FIERO58

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FIERO58Send a Private Message to 88FIERO58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has the 88 cradle been sold??
PFF
System Bot
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the gray visors sell? Also looking for the surrounding piece that goes over the cigarette lighter (screws to the center armrest).
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88FIERO58:

Has the 88 cradle been sold??

I have taken a deposit on the 88 cradle. The remaining balance to be paid when it is picked up. I will re-post if it falls through for some reason.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by Trinten:

Did the gray visors sell? Also looking for the surrounding piece that goes over the cigarette lighter (screws to the center armrest).

The member that asked for the light gray visors has not responded. I also have one of the black plastic pieces that screws over the cigarette lighter hole. I may even have a lighter if you need one. I also added a pic of the light gray dash pocket. Be sure to go back up and check it out!

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 09-14-2014).]

355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an '88 gauge cluster? I need the Speedo buffer but will take the whole cluster to get one.

Thanks
Don
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

Do you have an '88 gauge cluster? I need the Speedo buffer but will take the whole cluster to get one.

Thanks
Don

Had lots of requests for the speedos and gauge clusters. I need to go back and see who asked first and prioritize the list of names in order to allow refusals. You just entered that list but unfortunately, at the bottom. I'll let you know.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need it for an 87 GT so probably the aero. Are they not the same?

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Nothing beechwood. Sorry.

Front marker light for which bumper? Base or Aero?

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I need it for an 87 GT so probably the aero. Are they not the same?

No. Some are short and some are long. Some are smooth and some have the two grooves. If yours is a GT, I assume it has the long markers with the round moldings? Notice the SE Aero bumpers have an additional section molded in.

This gold SE fascia is for sale by the way!

fierogt4e

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt4eSend a Private Message to fierogt4eEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wtb; If you have the wiring pig tail for aux gauges could you sell it to me?

------------------
Sincerely
George

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the grey visors haven't sold yet, I'd like to take a crack at them...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow
1988 Fiero 4-cyl Coupe - Dad's car, the Indy 'clone'
(soon to be back on the road after a 6 year rest)

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 09-15-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock