Started on: 09-03-2014 05:56 PM
Replies: 9 (172 views)
Last post by: Mytime on 09-06-2014 08:21 AM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone have a rust free 88 cradle in/near Maryland? if its one not being used but your going to need it in xx months, then that could work too, I want to put my 3.4dohc swap on the cradle, mount it up, etc and minimize the downtime to my car.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I am going to have two nice 88 cradles arriving soon. I am also doing a DOHC swap. How far along are you on yours?
I am in El Paso so a bit of a distance but if you cannot find one locally we can get a shipping quote. LMK

Rick
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm currently interested in the other. I wonder how much shipping would be if we combined it. I could meet you somewhere in the dc area to deliver.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, funny, the engine just came from texas :X it came out of a fiero, so everythings setup already, ecu, harness, etc... just gota get around to doing it.. i wanted to get a F23 and bolt to it, but need to find someone with some metal fab skills that wants to help me, as i have none :/

combined shipping might work, might be good for all parties. lol
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for local?
RJS525

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There look to be a couple of nice 88 cradles in VA, although they are currently attached to cars (not mine), but look to be reasonably priced

https://richmond.craigslist.../cto/4630862531.html

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4621845772.html
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one I would sell. Does $200 plus shipping sound right? PM me.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 09-05-2014).]

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

lol, funny, the engine just came from texas :X it came out of a fiero, so everythings setup already, ecu, harness, etc... just gota get around to doing it.. i wanted to get a F23 and bolt to it, but need to find someone with some metal fab skills that wants to help me, as i have none :/

Here I am in Texas buying a DOHC from up north! We both could have saved on shipping ...... Where in Texas did you engine come from? What year engine did you get. Can you post pictures of the exhaust system since your is complete?

Mytime

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MytimeSend a Private Message to MytimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock