1988 Formula for sale by Ventura
Started on: 09-02-2014 01:25 PM
Replies: 4 (448 views)
Last post by: Quad GT on 09-06-2014 08:08 PM
Ventura

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a link to the ad on Craigslist..........

http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/4644398917.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure what to think about Fieros any more. No one on this forum has shown any interest in this car. I'd sell for a lower price if it were going to a Fiero enthusiast.

People will spend $800 for a rusted out !986 with a locked up motor and spend a year out of their life patching the frame and trying to make it run.
thebigarniedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thebigarniedogSend a Private Message to thebigarniedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ventura:

I'm not sure what to think about Fieros any more. No one on this forum has shown any interest in this car. I'd sell for a lower price if it were going to a Fiero enthusiast.

People will spend $800 for a rusted out !986 with a locked up motor and spend a year out of their life patching the frame and trying to make it run.

Sigh ........that is because your ad is never the one up when we see that 1986 1/2 Gt for sale that needs all that work. Otherwise, I would have bought it immediately. Good luck with the sale.

EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it weren't so far I'd be there tonight. Sometimes that's just how it works out. Bad on our end too if it is something we'd be interested in.

~James
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put up some interior pictures

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock