Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB Bracket connecting air-dam to radiator for GT nose.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB Bracket connecting air-dam to radiator for GT nose. by burgincj33
Started on: 09-02-2014 10:29 AM
Replies: 8 (211 views)
Last post by: burgincj33 on 09-03-2014 08:28 AM
burgincj33

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for burgincj33Send a Private Message to burgincj33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I changed the nose of my 87 Fiero GT back to the aero nose (previous owner put the notch nose on it). However, I do not have the proper bracket to connect the air-dam to the bottom of the radiator. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell? I was looking on ebay, but the part is selling for $100, which is a lot for a piece of sheet metal.

------------------

[This message has been edited by burgincj33 (edited 09-02-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not sure is this what you're looking for?

burgincj33

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for burgincj33Send a Private Message to burgincj33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do believe that is it. It looks like what I'm looking for. Did it come off an aero nose? I have the side brackets that attach the air-dam to the nose by the wheel-well, but I'm missing that center bracket, which is what this appears to be.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
came off a 86 GT aero.
burgincj33

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for burgincj33Send a Private Message to burgincj33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then I would imagine that this is definitely the piece that I am looking for.
burgincj33

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for burgincj33Send a Private Message to burgincj33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

burgincj33

14 posts
Member since Aug 2014
What are you asking for it?
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should be to do $50 shipped if I can find a flat box.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one if that deal falls through. Thanks
burgincj33

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for burgincj33Send a Private Message to burgincj33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad is currently looking at a '86 Fiero to use as a parts car, so if he gets that and it had the part I need then I won't need to purchase this bracket; however, there is a chance that either he won't buy the car or it won't have the part on it. I will let you know what happens and if I need the part, as soon as I find out.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock