WTB Good running 2.8 by BabyEating Dingo
Started on: 08-26-2014 08:23 PM
Replies: 8 (293 views)
Last post by: Luperman on 09-13-2014 05:52 AM
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got an automatic 87 GT with a blown head gasket and who knows what else. I'm looking for a good running 2.8 to replace it with that will last it a while longer. Not looking to pour a lot of money into the project... preferably looking for local but willing to pay shipping for a particularly good engine. If you've got a decent 2.8 to part with, send PMs please!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad you're so far. I have a running 2.8 that I'm getting ready to pull in the next couple of weeks. Good luck with your search.
BabyEating Dingo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
BabyEating Dingo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
motohd50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motohd50Send a Private Message to motohd50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was looking for someone closer that could use this motor. Next week its going to the junk yard for scrape if no one wants it. The motor ran very smooth and have video of it running, before it was pulled.
BabyEating Dingo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump... I'd take it off your hands but I bet shipping would be outrageous.
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BabyEating Dingo:

Bump... I'd take it off your hands but I bet shipping would be outrageous.

I know shipping would be outrageous. I tried to ship a shortblock to utah a few years ago and ups wanted 1800 just to ship it! I got quotes from a few other places but it was still 3-400 or a little more if I remember correctly.

Jim

Luperman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LupermanSend a Private Message to LupermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to you Blackbird.

------------------
86 Fiero SE 4.9
86 Fiero GT 2.8

Luperman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LupermanSend a Private Message to LupermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Blackbird

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock