Started on: 08-25-2014 10:39 PM
Replies: 100 (5293 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 07-20-2015 06:06 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-SOLD-

**EDIT** I have reduced the price again!!
$3800

Video here:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling my 86 GT. It currently has 89K miles and gaining daily. I am driving this car about 100 miles a day to work and home. This has been going on since June 2, 2014. Before that, I was using it to go to school and my classes were scattered across 3 cities.

I would drive this car anywhere. Everything works including cold AC!

See my thread starting at the MIDDLE of Page 5 to begin reading about most of what I have done to it. //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/121056-5.html

**Reduced from $5500 obo to $3800**

I put new Wagner Thermoquiet brake pads all the way around
New rear brake calipers
Rust free frame
2 new tires, 2 almost new tires
Big brake booster upgrade
Monsoon CD stereo with all new speakers including a factory subwoofer housing with a Tang Band driver
New headrest speakers with Tang Band drivers
New Infiniti dash component speakers
Front compartment carpet
Sunroof that does not leak. Has been outside for several weeks in terrible weather and it is dry as a bone.
Air conditioning has been changed over to cheap R134a! Will freeze you out!
Professionally detailed
1987 2.8 V6 engine installed. The original engine dropped a valve. The 87's are superior to the 86's.
No engine codes!!
Automatic transmission fluid changed with a new gasket and filter.
No leaks!
Grand Prix shifter knob. Original knob goes with car. Easy to swap.
New rotor, button, cap, spark plugs, wires.
Rebuilt distributor
New valve cover gaskets
New R side headlight motor so both go up and down correctly!
DeLorean horns so you will be heard when you lean on the horn!
New circuit board in the windshield wipers to eliminate the phantom wipe problem
New fuel filter
New charcoal canister filter
New PCV filter
New engine air filter
New GT trunk gasket
Faux trunk floor for hiding your tools, etc
Foul weather floor mats
Engine cooling trunk blower re-wired to be on full time
Temperature gauge/test light problem fixed per fierosails instructions (all Fieros had this problem from the factory)

That is probably not the whole list. When I say this car has been gone through and is reliable, I mean it!

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 07-20-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have also added the larger brake booster for much improved braking.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/060500-6.html

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/072173-8.html
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a hail storm a few weeks ago so now it has a new windshield.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grand Am shifter knob:

New trunk seal:

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too far for me, but it looks as if it has a custom shift knob and CD radio upgrade. The HVAC knobs look clean.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Too far for me, but it looks as if it has a custom shift knob and CD radio upgrade. The HVAC knobs look clean.

Yes, the shifter knob is from a Grand Prix. The radio is a Monsoon unit from another Pontiac so all the controls light up orange just like the rest of the Fiero's interior lights. I also put the carbon fiber vinyl on the HVAC, aux gauge pod, and speedo/tach bezels. I've gotten many compliments on them.

I also created a faux floor in the trunk to hide tools and extra parts, etc. Thread here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093476.html

Empty:

Two plastic tubs full of tools, etc:

Tubs in the bottom of the trunk:

Carpeted cover that makes the new "floor":

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 01-12-2015).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of looks but no offers or questions. I may try to trade it in tomorrow on a $10K 2007 Mustang. What sort of trade-in value should I ask for and what should I accept?
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will give you tops 1500
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

They will give you tops 1500

They would sooner be told to suck my balls! LOL

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't even find anything worth trading for! It sure is hard to beat a nice Fiero! I guess I'll keep driving it until something pops up that I think I like better.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm hearing good things about Ford's new 3.7 V6 Mustang engine. 305 HP and 31 MPG with the automatic. I think I'll look into those.
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a bit surprised that there isn't any interest in a well documented and sorted-out Fiero. I guess I'll just keep driving it until I'm ready to bring that Mustang home.
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 2007 Mustang V6 convertible. 0 to 60 in 6.8 seconds and 30 mpg on the highway
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

I have a 2007 Mustang V6 convertible. 0 to 60 in 6.8 seconds and 30 mpg on the highway

Interested in a trade?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have purchased a 2011 Mustang so this car badly needs a new home. I'm open to offers.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brand new never installed DIY_Stu dew wipes included!
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2014 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent the GT out for a professional detailing service. It should be ready today. I'll post new pics when I can.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn I wish i was in the market for another fiero. That GT is beautiful. Hope a forum member picks it up and treats it right. What ever you do don't trade it you will not get it's value from a dealer.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Damn I wish i was in the market for another fiero. That GT is beautiful. Hope a forum member picks it up and treats it right. What ever you do don't trade it you will not get it's value from a dealer.

Thanks Man!! I'm glad you can see it! I was starting to think it was invisible! LOL
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice car! Have you put it on craigs list? Down here we also have something called Ocala4sale, you might check and see if you have something similar. GLWS
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

Very nice car! Have you put it on craigs list? Down here we also have something called Ocala4sale, you might check and see if you have something similar. GLWS

Thank you! Not on Craigslist yet. I wanted to post it here first. I'll get it on there in a few days.
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice clean car. Given the season and niche market most take a while to sell; I don't think its related to you car....because it looks really well kept. Nothing to do with price point/ its more of a supply vs demand issue. Stick to it and you will get a fair offer sooner or later... most likely from someone outside the forums.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have a bunch of parts left over. Whoever buys this car will have their pick of any or all of my extra parts, etc.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2015 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[SUBLIMINAL_MESSAGE]
Buy this car! It will look great on you!
[/SUBLIMINAL_MESSAGE]

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 01-25-2015).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last bump before putting it on Craigslist.

It's hard to accept the best offer when none have been presented.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now also available on Craigslist.

http://tricities.craigslist.../cto/4863212162.html
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price reduction - $5400 obo.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drool... that is basically the exact same car I had before only yours appears to be in a bit better shape. Wish I could grab this from you but it is just not in the cards right now. Damn I miss that car LOL... Peace

Pete
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Drool... that is basically the exact same car I had before only yours appears to be in a bit better shape. Wish I could grab this from you but it is just not in the cards right now. Damn I miss that car LOL... Peace

Pete

Thanks, neighbor!
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price reduction - $5300 obo.
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Price reduction - $5200 firm.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now dropping the price every week until it's gone. Don't wait too long or the other guy will get it!
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a great car. I'm paying more than that to get mine painted, so it seems like a good deal, too.

Wish I had room for another but we're maxed out on two-seaters (3 of them), so I'm giving you a bump and also passed the link along to our Fiero club president.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

Looks like a great car. I'm paying more than that to get mine painted, so it seems like a good deal, too.

Wish I had room for another but we're maxed out on two-seaters (3 of them), so I'm giving you a bump and also passed the link along to our Fiero club president.

Thanks!!
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2015 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Now dropping the price every week until it's gone. Don't wait too long or the other guy will get it!

But you said that about the Supercharged engine too. I was watching it for weeks waiting for the price to drop, but it didn't drop every week.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 02-21-2015).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mental floss:

But you said that about the Supercharged engine too. I was watching it for weeks waiting for the price to drop, but it didn't drop every week.

That's because it sold almost immediately. It went for $900 so there wasn't much chance to drop the price as noted in the first post on page 2 of my for-sale-thread. Thanks for the bump.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 02-21-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched it for several weeks. I watched. Yes, I saw that it was on Craigslist for a static asking price of 900 where it sold...like the $1200 Fiero on there now. You're welcome for the bump.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 02-22-2015).]

862m4super2.4eco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 862m4super2.4ecoSend a Private Message to 862m4super2.4ecoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car!! I can only hope my notchie will look as good one day.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of my price range, but that is one clean Fiero!

I wish you the best with your sale.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock