88 GT t top for sale or trade by raptor_vrscx
Started on: 08-20-2014 03:39 PM
Replies: 8 (973 views)
Last post by: Indyellowgt on 09-01-2014 03:33 PM
raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just took ownership of a factory #138 i believe. this is 5spd T Top GT. it has 75k miles. dark and light grey interior, maroon paint in color, clear coat is dull and falking in areas. also has AC, checked it on my snapon ac machine today, once converted to r134 it will run fine. the car was stored for many years as the documented paper work for the sale me showed, including a carfax report . The car underneath still is showing nice clean shiney paint, no surface rust at all, the only rust i can see on this car is the reinforment plate for the nose and thats just surface rust. the t tops are intact, locks work, t top bags, however the seals will need swapping out. it just recently had, brake pads, a clutch clutch slave, distributor,coil, tuneup, has a sony aftermarket tuner. i went to look at what i was told was an 88 hard top car. i was looking for an 88 GT with out with out factory sunroof, as i wanted to do a chop top, or perhaps a body kit. i was actually suppose to drive many hrs south of me to look at an 87GT, what was every thing i wanted other than not being an 88. for what my intent is for this car an 88 is probably not the car for me as i will be taking away the value any 88 GT car will have. thats why i had settled on going for the 87. i got a call an hr before i was to leave, offered this car which was 1/3 the distance, thats the direction i went. once i knew it was t top i wanted it even more, was thinking i could give up the chop top idea, go with remainder of my plans. indeed t top cars being what they are id rather offer it up to some one who may respect it for what it is. i am not yet settled on a price. my intent is to let go of this one for another GT car that is this clean. i have located 4 cars i can purchase. it would boil down to which car is still available or if a member has a nice hard top they may wish to trade. i could clean this up, reseal the tops, repaint and market it, or keep it. i just dont feel its the car for me as my main intent wont be leaving this car stock in anyway. i will submit photos and answer questions to those who are interested thanks
Mitch
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you send me some pictures and a ballpark price please?
benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
x2, please post pictures, I'm interested.

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84 Indy #1863

chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What are you looking to get for it? I'm located really close to the Sunroof delete car you are considering.
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics that the OP sent, posting them for him. Looks like a solid one!

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84 Indy #1863

raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben,,

Thanks for the assistance
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you end-up trading/selling it?
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love an 88GT

I have an 86SE with a sunroof and aero package you could do your chop to, not a GT but that could be swapped easy enough haha
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold,thanks,Mitch.. good to have a CJB Fiero in the stable again.

Mark

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock