3800/4T65E/4T65E-HD swap mounts by Fastback-Ish
Started on: 08-20-2014 10:04 AM
Replies: 6 (379 views)
Last post by: Fastback-Ish on 08-23-2014 01:35 PM
Fastback-Ish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for 3800/4T65E swap mounts. Got majorly screwed by Friendofyours and now I'm just stuck at this point. And no one seems to make them except wcf but I'm trying not to go that route.

Help a guy out.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jack Mehoff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jack MehoffSend a Private Message to Jack MehoffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094316.html

I just got a set of WCF mounts and brackets for an 88, $430 shipped, received in a timely manner. Might be the best option imo
Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know they offer everything I need but its so pricey. I was hoping something would show up
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback-Ish:

I know they offer everything I need but its so pricey. I was hoping something would show up

WCF sold at about $100 more on a set of brackets/mounts than FieroX and purplereign but they have since discontinued their products. "Friend" of Yours was never a factor. Just bite the bullet and buy from WCF. Chris West does deliver and they are the only 3800 mounts/brackets that I've used.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's "friendofyours" he was a member on here who got booted for shady actions on parts he made. So yes he was a factor!!! I'm not looking to spend another 400+ on mounts. If i can cheapen it up I will. So iv already bit the bullet. I'm not looking for a hand out. I'm paying for mounts but if anyone has some that didn't go through with their project or are parting a car out then hell I'm game.
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For 3800sc swap parts I used fierorog here on pff.
Engine mount , lower alternator bracket, flywheel

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
"Don't hate ... Carburate!"
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He looks to make good quality parts. But he isnt making any trans mounts which.is mainly what I need

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock