1884 Notchie with 3800SC/4T65HD e combo. $2000 by starlightcoupe
Started on: 08-19-2014 05:57 PM
Replies: 4 (297 views)
Last post by: starlightcoupe on 08-19-2014 07:59 PM
starlightcoupe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My '84 Notchie is for sale again. It has a 3800SC engine and 4T-65e transmission and new rear struts, front shocks, new rear rotors and calipers, new ball joints, stainless braided brake lines, new tires about 15,000 miles ago, new wheels, exhaust, Buick radio, newer seat covers, etc. Most of the replaced parts were done while the engine was being replaced and wiring harness connected.

I drove the car from Colorado Springs almost to the mid part of Alabama and spent some time with a friend in Corinth, MS and drove back to Colorado. I drove the car out here to Oregon in 2011. The car came from about 40 miles north of New Mexico in a very dry area and it had very little surface rust on it but being here in humid Oregon, it has a little more surface rust.

I am selling the car because I had two back surgeries plus my wife simply won't ride in the car and she feels we need another car as backup for her aging Chevy TrailBlazer. We bought a 2008 Grand Prix and it occupies the garage so I'd like to sell the Fiero. The Fiero is a bit hard for me to enter and exit with my back but I have the same problem with the GP.

I can't upload pictures here but I have the car listed with pictures locally on craigslist: http://roseburg.craigslist.org/cto/4624438295.html

These pictures were taken last year. It definitely needs a paint job.

I will also give the buyer all my extra parts that includes a steering column, rear bumper cover and a box of just about anything I could take off the Fieros at the Upull/Upay in Colorado Springs. Included in the parts is a new front badge, Corvette tips, popup headlight assembly--left and right--with motors, relays and a few NOS parts from Rock Auto.

I listed the car in my craigslist ad for $2100 but I can't go below $2000. if you're interested, please email me at the address in my profile because I seldom check in here anymore.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like an especially decent deal if the swap is fully sorted.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What type of wagon wheels are on this 1884? Sorry I had to ask

------------------

starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

Seems like an especially decent deal if the swap is fully sorted.

"Fully sorted?" I am not familiar with the term. Of course being a native Texan sorty-kinda limits the extent of my education. Us'un nerver wuz teached "sorted."

If you're talking about running, starting, SES lights, etc, as I said, everything works as it should. When we first got it hooked up, it had two wiring errors that I found and fixed. It starts, runs, stops, beats Ricers at the light just like it should. Mike Gonzalez made the harness, connected it for me and it started right up so I am happy with the car. I feel confident driving the car to anywhere in the US and back.

starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

starlightcoupe

1767 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

What type of wagon wheels are on this 1884? Sorry I had to ask

I really must get my eyes examined! Thanks for catching my screw up.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock