Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB. Looking for inner fender liner plastic push rivets and more...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB. Looking for inner fender liner plastic push rivets and more... by weloveour86se
Started on: 08-17-2014 07:34 PM
Replies: 5 (328 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 08-19-2014 09:46 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am finally getting around to installing a set of quarter panel scoops I picked up and need a few pieces of hardware. I know I can get most of it from TFS but is someone has some sitting around I will gladly take them off your hands. I have Paypal and I am not afraid to use it!

So I need...

Some of those plastic push in rivet thingies that hold the inner fender liner in place. Whadya got?

Some of the metal clip/washer thingies that hold the ground effects piece on. There are two different sizes. The look like washers but they have teeth that grab on them. IDK what they are called.

Also I need some of those rivets with plastic bushings for under the Body by Fisher tabs. You know the ones you see when you open the doors. They hold the long piece of lower ground effect on. Again IDK what they are called sorry. Also the rivets for under this long piece.

HELP!

LMK if you have any thing. TY for your time!
Andrew
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can find a very similar style of the plastic push in rivets at Lowes in their hardware isle. Runs about $1 for two of them. Used them for the inner liners and the underside of the ground effect panels.
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Broinlaw (Yes you are in the will)
Long time no talk to.
Harbor Freight has rivets.

[This message has been edited by jimlong67 (edited 08-18-2014).]

garage monster

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for garage monsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to buy all of those parts at my local automotive paint store. They had all I needed in stock. Much cheaper than Lowes.
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try here they have a lot of stuff for our cars and some of the plastic pieces are less then a quarter a piece!
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimlong67:

Hey Broinlaw (Yes you are in the will)
Long time no talk to.
Harbor Freight has rivets.

Lol! Yeah it has been a long time. Give Sis a hug for me!

TYVM everyone for the pointers. This kinda stuff it what makes PFF and PFF'ers so great!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock