Sunfire seats w or w/o tracks - very nice condition $65- by gtoformula
Started on: 08-17-2014 02:29 PM
Replies: 3 (289 views)
Last post by: gtoformula on 08-18-2014 07:22 PM
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a set of seats that have been in my Fiero for a couple of years. Took out the original seats as the fabric was all torn up ... just like all the others. If you do a search on this website you will find a few threads outlining how these seats fit great in a Fiero. They are a bit wider than stock, but bolt right in without any type of modification. The extra width does not cause an issue with being able to adjust them forward or back. The fabric on these seats is not stained, torn or excessively worn (but they are obviously used). Take a look at the two close up pics ... they look great. One advantage of these seats is that they have a seat belt loop on the upper seat back and also have tilt lever handles that aren't broken ... again like what I see in most Fieros. The headrests are from a car that had the Rally Sport option and have the optional tweed headrests instead of the black vinyl that you typically see with these seats. It is necessary to use Fiero seat tracks as the Sunfire seat tracks wont fit the floorpan bolts in the Fiero. I am selling these for $65/pair without the Fiero seat tracks or $80/pair with the Fiero seat tracks. The seat tracks are not rusty and work smoothly. Use your own seat tracks or buy them as is and bolt them right in. No mods necessary. I can ship, but shipping will most likely cost more than the seats. About 80 lbs, 40"H, 30"W, 24"D. Plug it into FedEx Ground and see what comes up. From 75077 to the west coast is about $195.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had a sunfire with these exact seats that we bought new. They looked as good 6 years later as when it was new. Durable and comfortable. This would be a nice option.
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JJFieroFan:

We had a sunfire with these exact seats that we bought new. They looked as good 6 years later as when it was new. Durable and comfortable. This would be a nice option.

Thanks for the thumbs up!
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock